• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tracers work both ways.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

A buddy told me a long time ago....

"There's this website full of genius ballers, who know and control everything, bang their hot wives and wipe their ass with cowskin. You should really check out dfwstangs."

Comment

"A pile of shit has a thousand eyes." Teddy Duchamp

Comment

I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
            A buddy told me a long time ago....

"There's this website full of genius ballers, who know and control everything, bang their hot wives and wipe their ass with cowskin. You should really check out dfwstangs."
            This isn't the worst advice thread.

Comment

Never rat on your friends.

Comment

Don't take advice from the guy above me.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                  This isn't the worst advice thread.
                  My bad. Let me try again.

"Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things." - George Carlin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                    Don't take advice from the guy above me.
                    Doesn't surprise me in the least you being butt hurt enough to carry this into another thread and also be some rat fink wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      Doesn't surprise me in the least you being butt hurt enough to carry this into another thread and also be some rat fink wanker.

Oh man, you got me figured out. What am I going to do now? I guess I'll just keep up the butthurt.

Comment

Some more advice... if you are going to be a bitch when any one of your family is mentioned on this site you really shouldn't go to other websites mouthing the same trash?

Comment

Lmao. This faggot. You are really bad at trying to get under people's skin.

Comment

It's not really any attempt at trying to get to you, it's just a reminder of who you are is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              "Motherfucker if you don't start thinking I'm gonna rip your arms off and beat you with them" - The Head
                              Um, that was said by Harrison Ford in Star Wars lol

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
                                Um, that was said by Harrison Ford in Star Wars lol
                                various versions have been said, the rip your arms off and beat you with them comes up in several movies.
                                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Working...
                                X