E85

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E85

Does anyone know of any gas stations in the Dallas area prefer Rockwall, Mesquite, Garland, East Areas

Also what are your experiences with it for daily or toy vehicles! Im thinking about converting The Rat over to run E85
    GOD BLESS TEXAS
    August Landscaping
    214-779-7278
    Seb's high class.
    He'll mow your grass.
    He'll kick your ass.
    And while his kidney stones pass,
    He'll piss in a glass!

sachse is the only one i know about.
    81 LX
    82 GT

Comment

That's all I put in my Mach 1. It gets shitty mileage but it's cheaper, higher octane, and keeps your car running cooler. I've only found it at Kroger groceries stores.
      “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

Gas mileage sucks with e85! It did help a bit with pinging in my old Ranger though.

Comment

irving kroger by PGB
          Ded

Comment

E85locator.net
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr tinfoil hat View Post
              I've only found it at Kroger groceries stores.
              Yeah, I know the Kroger by us has E85. I would look at any Krogers with gas near you.

Comment

Working...
              X