Bigfoot....what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot....what do you think?

Watching this History thing about Bigfoot. Lots of stories all over the world, many generations, recorded in pictures, words, and stories passed down. A lot of consistencies among a lot of them.

I can't say I have given it a lot of thought. I have seen/heard some scary stuff camping in deep forest that I couldn't explain, but nothing I ever thought of as a bigfoot like being.

I just dont believe.
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

No way. Too many people on this earth for too many years to never really see one. You'd think someone would find a dead one laying around or something.

Comment

I liked how they pointed out that the native americans drew them 100's of years ago to scale compared to other known animals and humans. Though I dont think they still exist, I do have an open mind that they once did not to long ago.
        Originally posted by mutherjuggz
        That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
          No way. Too many people on this earth for too many years to never really see one. You'd think someone would find a dead one laying around or something.

They said the same about Chupa. Until recently it was believed a myth. Now the speculation is confirming Chupa's existence. Granted, it's a VERY sick animal and not a new breed but the myth DID indeed exist as described. It just didn't "suck the blood like a Mexican vampire". I think Bigfoot, Yeti, etc are oddities of nature that are VERY rare, but do exist. Just like Chupacabra. Here's an semi-recent example. Andre the Giant. Did he exist? Isn't he really beyond belief? Really the only reason we believe he did is because we saw him MANY times. (Wrestling, movies, etc.) What if he existed in a world devoid of common place video and only nominal and poorly taking still images. Would he still exist?

I'm just saying, it's DAMN hard to DIS-PROVE something.

As to the "We should have found some dead by now" camp. Really? A wild animal in the Rockies from Colorado up to Canada and we cover all that ground with humans? Have you been there?! I've only been to a few populated placed and I believe something wild could EASILY die just off the trail and no one would ever know it. I believe these kinds of comments are from mostly city dwellers that can't distinguish between a skunk and an opossum or even badger on I-20 West of Weatherford.

I'm just say'n My 2ยข.
          Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
          There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Comment

Comment

[Insert any insanity I can find on youtube here]
                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Up in Oklahoma about 50-60 north where my dad lives they have a bigfoot festival and don't tell them bigfoot doesn't exist. They take that shit personal.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

yeah, but have you ever seen a baby pigeon?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                      yeah, but have you ever seen a baby pigeon?
                      Yes I have. Getting that from Harry and the Henderson's?
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
                        They said the same about Chupa. Until recently it was believed a myth. Now the speculation is confirming Chupa's existence. Granted, it's a VERY sick animal and not a new breed but the myth DID indeed exist as described. It just didn't "suck the blood like a Mexican vampire". I think Bigfoot, Yeti, etc are oddities of nature that are VERY rare, but do exist. Just like Chupacabra. Here's an semi-recent example. Andre the Giant. Did he exist? Isn't he really beyond belief? Really the only reason we believe he did is because we saw him MANY times. (Wrestling, movies, etc.) What if he existed in a world devoid of common place video and only nominal and poorly taking still images. Would he still exist?

I'm just saying, it's DAMN hard to DIS-PROVE something.

As to the "We should have found some dead by now" camp. Really? A wild animal in the Rockies from Colorado up to Canada and we cover all that ground with humans? Have you been there?! I've only been to a few populated placed and I believe something wild could EASILY die just off the trail and no one would ever know it. I believe these kinds of comments are from mostly city dwellers that can't distinguish between a skunk and an opossum or even badger on I-20 West of Weatherford.

I'm just say'n My 2ยข.
                        Dude, are you serious?
                        Last edited by YALE; 02-03-2011, 12:54 AM.
                        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

<-- real life skunkape.

Stevo
                          Originally posted by SSMAN
                          ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            There's lots of land that people do frequently visit, hell just hop on a plane and look at all the area with no roads, homes, etc.

People have been crying wolf for so long, that even if you yourself said you saw big foot, people wouldn't really believe it's there.

It's possible, I mean we are still finding new species to this day.

People believe in a mythical being and worship it, big foot could be around!

Comment

baby jebus and bigfoot do not approve of this thread.
                              Originally posted by talisman
                              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                              Originally posted by AdamLX
                              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              Because fuck you, that's why
                              Originally posted by 80coupe
                              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                              Originally posted by Rick Modena
                              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Working...
                              X