Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Monster Jam at Cowboy's Stadium (Feb 26th)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Jam at Cowboy's Stadium (Feb 26th)

Multipurpose thread warning.

1) Is anyone else going? If so, what seats are you buying and why?

2) Have you ever been to one of these things? If so, where's the best place to sit, with in reason? (Especially at Jerry's World.)

3) Seeing that this is at Cowboy's stadium and I've yet to be on the inside, where would you suggest to sit, again w/in reason.

4) Ear protection, yes/no?

Link to the tickets and map

My 5yo son is NUTS about this stuff and I dig it too so I'm almost willing to pay $65 a seat but man..... that's still a TON of cash. + drinks, food, etc.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

went last year, its loud as fuck. Really not a bad seat in the house, try to square up on one of the big sides of that video board.

Comment

So sitting above the C's wouldn't be so terrible? How many people were there?
      Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

if anybody wants to rent a legends car to race on the indoor dirt oval during intermission, send me a pm
        pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

Originally posted by Grape View Post
          if anybody wants to rent a legends car to race on the indoor dirt oval during intermission, send me a pm
          how much does that cost?

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
            how much does that cost?
            $500 plus crash damage
            pinto gt with wood trim

Comment

never been to a monster jam, but when i did go see the cowboys i sat in section C205 i believe it was that section. It was very convenient (restrooms access,bar,food stands etc.)

hope this was helpful and have fun!

Comment

I've only been to one monster truck rally and it was the dumbest, most boring shit ever. Might have been because I was the designated driver though.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Monster Jam + Beer - wife/significant other = Best Time EVAR

Comment

I went last year and we sat in the c113 area and was pretty impressive. They have the first 10 or so rows blocked off and we were in row 16. We had a great view of the whole arena and the jumbotron, but i want to say our tickets were $60. I'll probably go again this year.
                    Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting “Holy shit, what a ride!”

Comment

we sat in the little skinny 400 sections just below the upper decks. To be honest I would want to sit up a little higher then all the way down low just so you can see everything.

Comment

Impossible. I thought those were only held on SUNDAY!SUNDAY!SUNDAY!

Comment

Monster jam is a must see. I might be participating in the quad wars during the downtime.
                          00 GT
                          Twin Turbo Street Car

Comment

i wouldn't wast money on that shit!

Comment

Hell yeah I have a 4 year old that would trip to see these, and I could check out the new stadium.
                              Originally posted by Nash B.
                              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
                              X