Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Child molester sues over being raped in jail

By The Associated Press

WALLA WALLA, Wash. — A child molester who was raped while held in the Garfield County Jail in Pomeroy is suing the county.

The complaint filed Tuesday in Walla Walla Superior Court says the man suffers anxiety and nightmares. He's seeking an amount of money that would be determined at a trial in the civil rights lawsuit.

The Union-Bulletin reports the man was jailed in August 2011 for investigation of child rape when he was raped three times by cellmate John Markwell.

Markwell was convicted by a jury and, as a persistent offender with a history of violent sex crimes, he is serving a life sentence at the Washington State Penitentiary.

The plaintiff pleaded guilty to the child rape charges and is serving a 10-year sentence at the Monroe Corrections Center.

Ain't karma a bitch!

Comment

Love can be found in odd places I guess. Molester or not the man is entitled to the same legal protections that the child that he raped was given. They should sentence his cellie to an extra 10 years onto of his life sentence so they can spend some more time together.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

How did a guy with a life sentence end up in a county jail to begin with?

Comment

Fuck him

Oh wait they already did

Comment

our perfect system protects those POS cho moes. my sister in law runs a canteen in one of Oklahoma's prisons, they get their own block where they can be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
              People are typically locked up in county until their trial is over and they're handed over to the Feds.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                My guess is that they were both waiting to be shipped off to prison. I'd also guess that he was willingly fucking the other guy and got caught or got pissed off at the dude. He may also just be after some cash from the county.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  People are typically locked up in county until their trial is over and they're handed over to the Feds.
                  State*

Comment

Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Walla Walla, Washington

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                        Walla Walla, Washington
                        Fozzie Bear is the is the Chief of Police too!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                          Walla Walla, Washington
                          We had the best cartoons growing up!
                          sigpic

Comment

Rape unto others...

Comment

Originally posted by Gear_Jammer View Post
                              Ain't karma a bitch!
                              Originally posted by 01-GATOR View Post
                              Fuck him

Oh wait they already did
                              Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                              Rape unto others...
                              lmao!

Now that mothufucker knows what its like to be raped and not be in control.
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X