So I hear Social Distortion is coming to Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I hear Social Distortion is coming to Dallas

So I hear Social Distortion (one of my all time favorites) is coming to Dallas and I have never seen them live. Perfect right? Them I hear they are playing at Dick Monkey garage live. I don't want to donate my money to that dickwad RR.
    I would rather drive to another city just to see them. That is all.

CN

Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
    So I hear Social Distortion (one of my all time favorites) is coming to Dallas and I have never seen them live. Perfect right? Them I hear they are playing at Dick Monkey garage live. I don't want to donate my money to that dickwad RR.
    I would rather drive to another city just to see them. That is all.

CN
    I guess their fans share the same 6th grade education as the band members themselves.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I loved them back in the early 90s and I've made it a wee bit past the 6th grade.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

i'd love to see 'em play!

Comment

Big deal. If it is similar to the way Firewater was, it is a super small venue to see a show. If you like the band, go. I don't care for Starplex (or the other 50 names it has had) but when a band I like is in town, I go.

Comment

several of us boardmembers went to see them last time they were here. great show. i'll def. go again.

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I've seen them a couple times and like them, but both times were larger venues (Starplex in the early 2000's and at a festival in Cali in the 90's). I wouldn't mind seeing them in a more "intimate" setting.

Comment

when we all went it was at HOB. im sure ass monkey will be even better.

Tali?? Chris?? tix on sale tomorrow.

god bless.
                Last edited by ELVIS; 08-14-2014, 12:27 PM.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

got mine ordered yesterday.

god bless.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                    got mine ordered yesterday.

god bless.

What are they running this time? I think they were ungodly cheap at the HOB concert we went to, like $25. As much as I hate RR I haven't been to a concert since Soundgarden last year.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                      What are they running this time? I think they were ungodly cheap at the HOB concert we went to, like $25. As much as I hate RR I haven't been to a concert since Soundgarden last year.
                      $30

god bless.

Comment

Saw them at HOB in 2012 (i think) - was an awesome show.

I'm out on this one unfortunately, with ACL and a week in Ireland coming in the next couple of months I'm looking at 2015 concert dates

Comment

Do yall hate RR purely because of the show? I know the show has fibbed about who actually did some work on the cars. But is there anything I missed?

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                            Do yall hate RR purely because of the show? I know the show has fibbed about who actually did some work on the cars. But is there anything I missed?
                            I just hate anyone more successful than myself. As you can imagine, that list is very....very.... Long.

God bless.

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post

Have you ever seen him or what he has done? He is a douche on tv and in person.

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X