Who has an Expedition or Tahoe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has an Expedition or Tahoe

With the third row bench installed? Looking at renting one for a trip and trying to figure out if it will seat 7 adults comfortably with small luggage and a cooler in the back. I'm guessing luggage is going to be fairly small like backpacks for a 3 day trip.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
    With the third row bench installed? Looking at renting one for a trip and trying to figure out if it will seat 7 adults comfortably with small luggage and a cooler in the back. I'm guessing luggage is going to be fairly small like backpacks for a 3 day trip.
    If there are any women going the luggage will not be small. My wife can't seem to go to the mall without a suitcase sized purse. A 3 day trip looks like we are going on a month long Alaskan excursion.
    I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

7 is pushing it IMHO. Ive ridden in a navigator and a tahoe in the 3rd row, and it's cramped back there. Perhaps a minivan?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Unless its a Suburban or Exepedition EL, adults will not fit comfortably in the the 3rd row.

Rent a Durango instead, more leg room. We had two adults in the third row and no complaints.

Comment

With the third row in my Tahoe I'd be hard pressed to get any "luggage" in the back. Maybe a couple backpacks or small 6-pack sized coolers.

Here's a Tahoe with the third row in place.

If you need seating and cargo space go with a Suburban.

Comment

can you get a tohoe now without captains chairs in the middle row?
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
              can you get a tohoe now without captains chairs in the middle row?
              Mine is a bench middle.

It's an LT... not sure if that makes a difference.

Comment

Go with an Expedition El if you can find one to rent. You get more space than whats in that Subarban pick

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  You get more space than whats in that Subarban pick
                  Picture is a Tahoe.

Comment

OK thanks everybody that helps. Doesn't look like the Expy/Tahoe will work than. The thing is the price jumps exponentially when going from the SUV to a Passenger Van (I'll need to look at the minivan option), from $29 to $139

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
                      Mine is a bench middle.

It's an LT... not sure if that makes a difference.
                      looks like it.

From GM's propaganda:
                      Tahoe isn’t just spacious with seating for up to nine on LS, and up to eight on LT and LTZ, it’s generous on comfort too. Depending on which model you choose, available options include heated and cooled leather-appointed front seats (standard on LTZ), second-row power-release fold-and-tumble seats and heated second-row seats. Tri-zone manual (LS) or automatic (LT, LTZ) climate controls feature individual climate settings for driver, right-front passenger and rear passengers. There’s even a heated steering wheel, standard on LTZ, to keep you comfortable while on the go. Tahoe is the perfect balance of form and function.
                      Matt, ever thought about trying to fit about 9 people in yours?

Comment

I use to have an 07 LTZ Tahoe...6 would but not 7. Better off with a Burban..or Expo XL
                        Originally posted by Da Prez
                        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

You need a van bud

Comment

They might not look "cool" but minvans are where it's at!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
                              minvans are where it's at!

Comment

Working...
                              X