I prefer smd.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I prefer smd.
        Studies men's dicks?

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
          Studies men's dicks?
          Close! Just like smh except shaking my dick. That girl is damn near nude! #smd

Comment

Video is out.

More to the story:
            The guy was just standing around back in the pet department part of the store because it was quiet and had little to no shopping traffic, and he was standing there for minutes talking on his cell phone.

The 911 caller repeatedly lied to dispatch and said he was loading it with live ammo and pointing it at people, none of which he ever did.

Afterward, the 911 caller retracted his original story to dispatch and said the Walmart shopper never did those things.

Here is the complete 911 call synced with video:

The guy never pointed the pellet gun at the cops. Also, another woman died during this incident. Many people agree that Ronald Richie, the 911 caller, lied and basically committed murder by proxy. Twice. The 911 caller also lied and said he was a Marine (he wasn't).
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
              Video is out.

More to the story:
              The guy was just standing around back in the pet department part of the store because it was quiet and had little to no shopping traffic, and he was standing there for minutes talking on his cell phone.

The 911 caller repeatedly lied to dispatch and said he was loading it with live ammo and pointing it at people, none of which he ever did.

Afterward, the 911 caller retracted his original story to dispatch and said the Walmart shopper never did those things.

Here is the complete 911 call synced with video:

The guy never pointed the pellet gun at the cops. Also, another woman died during this incident. Many people agree that Ronald Richie, the 911 caller, lied and basically committed murder by proxy. Twice. The 911 caller also lied and said he was a Marine (he wasn't).

What article did you get those comments from? I looked at both links and do not see them.

Having watched the vid in the second link with the synced 911 call audio, I don't see anything wrong with what the caller was telling the dispatcher. He never said the dude was loading it with live ammo (whoever said that is a fucking retard). He said it looked like he was trying to load it. She even asked him what he was loading it with and he said he didn't know because he wasn't going to get that close to him. I find no fault in someone being cautious.... but holy shit at the police. They were awfully quick to shoot that guy.

Comment

Trigger happy idiots. Doesn't look to me like they asked any questions. It's the cops though they can't do any wrong

Comment

I don't agree with that. He was a damn idiot, but I don't see how you find him threatening. That was poor handling.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I never once heard him say he was a Marine either... It was as if they got him in their sights and opened fire, solid police work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
                      What article did you get those comments from? I looked at both links and do not see them.

Having watched the vid in the second link with the synced 911 call audio, I don't see anything wrong with what the caller was telling the dispatcher. He never said the dude was loading it with live ammo (whoever said that is a fucking retard). He said it looked like he was trying to load it. She even asked him what he was loading it with and he said he didn't know because he wasn't going to get that close to him. I find no fault in someone being cautious.... but holy shit at the police. They were awfully quick to shoot that guy.
                      Comments from another site:

Originally posted by gryphon

“At no point did he shoulder the rifle and point it at somebody,” [Ritchie] said.

Man who called 911 in Ohio Walmart shooting changes his story after viewing video

“Ex-Marine” Who SWATted Black Shopper To Death in Walmart Changes His Story

Ronnie Ritchie was lying to dispatchers where he reported that he thought Crawford was loading bullets into the BB gun, as the magazine was fake.

Ronnie Ritchie lied about his military service.

Ronnie Ritchie now admits that he lied when he said Crawford was pointing the BB gun at other shoppers.

Too bad they think that lying to a 911 operator and SWATing someone is non-actionable.
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

What if it was a suicidal guy, what happened to cops trying to talk people out of it? That's some pussy shit. ..... Guy should not have had the gun out of the box or whatever it was probably zip tied to. People, unfortunately, really have to change the way they act so they don't get fucking shot by cops. I know I did. You have to keep in mind that a lot of them are idiots that will shoot you quick.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sounds fishy! The whole story
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I know law enforcement is a stressful job. The only thing I can think of that makes sense, is that these guys have become so paranoid and stressed out over time, that they shoot too quickly without assessing the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by robray5.0 View Post
                              I know law enforcement is a stressful job. The only thing I can think of that makes sense, is that these guys have become so paranoid and stressed out over time, that they shoot too quickly without assessing the situation.
                              Maybe some of these guys need a career change if they can't handle the pressure.
                              sigpic

Comment

Video of incident:

Looks as though the toy gun is not in any sort of packaging and he keeps swinging to his shoulder. Moron.

Comment

Working...
                                X