No announcement yet.

shopper killed in walmart... smh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read an article that said he was in the sporting goods part of Wal-mart looking at the airsoft or pellet guns and this is what he was holding. According to the story, he was on the phone and looking at the gun when the cops approached. The person he was on the phone with heard the cops say something, the guys said "huh?" and the cops started shooting. What I find hilarious is that the chief says the cops acted appropriately. I am not sure how that is even possible given the entirety of the circumstances.
    Originally posted by racrguy
    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

why they ain’t showing this video.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
        http://www.infowars.com/walmart-shop...ing-up-bb-gun/

Witness to a fatal shooting at a local Walmart reported during a 911 call, that he saw Crawford standing in Sporting Goods, looking down the sights of an Airsoft rifle. Further calls were chaotic, reporting "He “was just waving it at children and people. Items…. I couldn’t hear anything that he was saying. I’m thinking that he is either going to rob the place or he’s there to shoot somebody else,” Ronald Ritchie, an ex Marine is quoted."

During the ensuing panic of a man with a rifle in a Walmart Sporting Good's department, an innocent bystander, Angela Williams, 37, died running from the store, likely due to being too far from her Diet Coke and mountain of Twinkie boxes found in a cart reported to belonging to the deceased.

Police have yet to release footage of the shooting. Crawford’s friend, Bobbie Odneal, views that as highly suspicious.

“Preliminary indications are the officers acted appropriately under the circumstances,” Beavercreek police Chief Dennis Evers said.

“The officers gave verbal commands to the subject to drop the weapon,” Eversstated*at a press conference on Wednesday.. “The subject … was shot after failing to comply with the officers’ commands. The quick shooting following a mumbled command was considered following established protocol with several magazines emptied into the man and his immediate surroundings. Luckily, no one else was hit.

Ohio’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) will review the Beavercreek police’s actions, however, Attorney General Mike DeWine says it could be*months before the investigation concludes, at which point the BCI’s results would be sent to the Greene County prosecutor for further review.

Both of the officers involved in the shooting, Sean Williams and David Darkow, are on paid administrative leave.
        Fixed.
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
          [

Originally posted by YALE View Post
          That is some seriously messy copy/pasta.
          You can't even quote, dude!
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

In all seriousness, they can get this guy, but they can't handle the assholes from Open Carry Texas?
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              Fixed.
              Info wars says Hitler was an alien that used laser beams on the twin towers. Automatically discredited.
              ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I was just in my local Wal-mart and this BB gun was locked up behind glass:
                "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                  I was just in my local Wal-mart and this BB gun was locked up behind glass:
                  "OMG, he has got a $3,000 SCAR rifle and is shooting up the place!" said no one ever.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Sir, that's clearly an AK-47.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

It was an assault weapon, he was headed towards the glass isle.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        "OMG, he has got a $3,000 SCAR rifle and is shooting up the place!" said no one ever.
                        More of a Bushmaster ACR look

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                          Info wars says Hitler was an alien that used laser beams on the twin towers. Automatically discredited.
                          Oh they're nuts but other reports pretty much back it up if you are fluent in reading bad typing. Cops opened fire on a guy in the video game isle, holding a bb gun that the store sells.

Comment

Glad yall were able to decode all that because I couldn't tell wtf happened from that first post other than someone died

Comment

That's why I put up the translation. I read a lot and sometimes that means having to decode retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Sir, that's clearly an AK-47.
                                Looks more like a glock to me

Comment

Working...
                                X