shopper killed in walmart... smh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shopper killed in walmart... smh.

The witness who phoned police, ex-marine Ronald Ritchie, reportedly told 9-1-1 he saw Crawford “walking around with a gun in the store,” and that he was “loading it right now,” and pointing it at customers and children.

He “was just waving it at children and people. Items…. I couldn’t hear anything that he was saying. I’m thinking that he is either going to rob the place or he’s there to shoot somebody else,”*Ritchie said.

Innocent bystander*Angela D. Williams, 37, of Fairborn, also died following the shooting.

The county coroner said she was “apparently running from a dangerous situation inside the Walmart store when she collapsed. She was taken to Soin Medical Center where she died at 9:14 p.m.” In a sad twist, the mother of two was due to be wed on Saturday.

Police have yet to release footage of the shooting. Crawford’s friend, Bobbie Odneal, views that as highly suspicious.

John H. Crawford III. /*Dayton Daily News

“That’s my best friend. He was just literally at my house … the only thing I have of him is his hoodie. I just gave him his ID, and I’m waking up hearing his dead,” Odneal stated. “This is unreal, why they ain’t showing this video. I just want someone to back this up.”

“Preliminary indications are the officers acted appropriately under the circumstances,” Beavercreek police Chief Dennis Evers said.

“The officers gave verbal commands to the subject to drop the weapon,” Eversstated*at a press conference on Wednesday.. “The subject … was shot after failing to comply with the officers’ commands. The quick response of officers was instrumental in containing this situation and minimizing the risk to customers.”

Ohio’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) will review the Beavercreek police’s actions, however, Attorney General Mike DeWine says it could be*months before the investigation concludes, at which point the BCI’s results would be sent to the Greene County prosecutor for further review.

Both of the officers involved in the shooting, Sean Williams and David Darkow, are on paid administrative leave.

That is some seriously messy copy/pasta.
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
      http://www.infowars.com/walmart-shop...ing-up-bb-gun/

The witness who phoned police, ex-marine Ronald Ritchie, reportedly told 9-1-1 he saw Crawford “walking around with a gun in the store,” and that he was “loading it right now,” and pointing it at customers and children.

He “was just waving it at children and people. Items…. I couldn’t hear anything that he was saying. I’m thinking that he is either going to rob the place or he’s there to shoot somebody else,”*Ritchie said.

Innocent bystander*Angela D. Williams, 37, of Fairborn, also died following the shooting.

The county coroner said she was “apparently running from a dangerous situation inside the Walmart store when she collapsed. She was taken to Soin Medical Center where she died at 9:14 p.m.” In a sad twist, the mother of two was due to be wed on Saturday.

Police have yet to release footage of the shooting. Crawford’s friend, Bobbie Odneal, views that as highly suspicious.

John H. Crawford III. /*Dayton Daily News

“That’s my best friend. He was just literally at my house … the only thing I have of him is his hoodie. I just gave him his ID, and I’m waking up hearing his dead,” Odneal stated. “This is unreal, why they ain’t showing this video. I just want someone to back this up.”

“Preliminary indications are the officers acted appropriately under the circumstances,” Beavercreek police Chief Dennis Evers said.

“The officers gave verbal commands to the subject to drop the weapon,” Eversstated*at a press conference on Wednesday.. “The subject … was shot after failing to comply with the officers’ commands. The quick response of officers was instrumental in containing this situation and minimizing the risk to customers.”

Ohio’s Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BCI) will review the Beavercreek police’s actions, however, Attorney General Mike DeWine says it could be*months before the investigation concludes, at which point the BCI’s results would be sent to the Greene County prosecutor for further review.

Both of the officers involved in the shooting, Sean Williams and David Darkow, are on paid administrative leave.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
        That is some seriously messy copy/pasta.
        It is just written poorly.

Comment

[

QUOTE=YALE;1347749]That is some seriously messy copy/pasta.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Um, reads like something bad happened in a Walmart. How do journalists that write this pooorly have jobs?

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              Um, reads like something bad happened in a Walmart. How do journalists that write this pooorly have jobs?
              Dude, a guy with a toy gun from the toy isle scared a woman to death. What else do you need to know?
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Was she shot? Did she stroke out? Heart attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  Dude, a guy with a toy gun from the toy isle scared a woman to death. What else do you need to know?
                  Sorry, forgot to insert sarcasm smilie.

Comment

Fat woman running for the first time in years?

Comment

That article is a fucking mess. I wish the news would quit getting "blogged."

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        ?
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

So did the guy shoot someone, or was the only person other than the shooter that died the lady who collapsed
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

wait, so it was a fake gun and she died?

how did you guys figure that out from the OP? I didn't go to the link and maybe I skimmed too much.

Comment

Terrible article. Whatever you do, don't read the comment section on that page.

"This is an excuse to actually give people ebola through vaccinations they will require of all Americans as a precautionary measure. If you do not agree you may be sent to an internment camp and forcefull given the vaccination/ebola virus. like the h1n1."
                              ...and a reply to that:

"Got a feeling there's going to be LOTS of folks who won't take that vaccine. From what I've read, many vaccines contribute to poor health, or even causing illness."

Comment

Working...
                              X