close call on racecar theft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close call on racecar theft

Moms neighbor had his car in an enclosed trailer in front of his house. one of the other neighbors saw a strange truck pull up an hook up to it. he followed them and i dont know if they got nervous or what, but they drove a few miles away and unhooked it.

i asked if the guy got the plate number and i was told no because he did not have his glasses on. Owner got his car back tho. this was in broad daylight.

Its a shame that its getting harder and harder to have nice things and that once you've worked hard enough to have them.....you have to work harder to keep them.

Comment

I wish someone would hook up and haul off the boat parked in the street on the next block.
      class joke
      {
      private:
      char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
      double Peas, Carrots;
      string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
      };

Comment

When I was keeping my enclosed trailer at the house I had a huge chain I ran though all 4 wheels

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
          I wish someone would hook up and haul off the boat parked in the street on the next block.
          what do you want my 50ft boat won't fit in my 10ft driveway

Comment

Fuck thieves!

Comment

Picked a odd day to try to do that with the roads like this ?

Comment

I had a customer in Los Angeles area that had an old school WWII trailer. It was some weird drop deck for hauling something low clearance. He used it for hauling forklifts and what not. Thing was roughly 10-12k lbs, has tandem axles that were basically hub mounted, but it was huge. Rigged up with a pintle hitch, he pulled the thing behind a freightliner.

He gets a call around 2-3am from the airport asking him to come up, apparently he was in some deep shit. DHS, sheriff's, state police, etc are all there waiting for him with his trailer about 200' deep into the airport...with a bumper attached to the hitch. Some stupid fuck lowered the ring around his ball and took off with the trailer. He tried to make the corner and it ripped the bumper off. The dumbass drove home, cops showed up and the back of his truck was destroyed.

Nothing better than a low life getting caught.

Comment

Working...
                X