X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in before newb posts, thinking this is a fresh thread

Comment

• Originally posted by dumpycapri85 View Post
      I am married and I am so glad I laid the ground work early . My wife new I was a huge dick before she married me and knows I will say exactly what I think with no candy coat . After 5 years she is starting to be the same way thank God . She also knows not to call me to make small talk .
      Looks like that ground work is really paying off now that you are looking for a divorce attorney!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Frank View Post
        Militant vegans

For some reason that just made me LOL.... must be the visual....

Yes, I know the thread is old...

Comment

• Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
          in before newb posts, thinking this is a fresh thread
          No shit, talk about a bringing a thread back from the dead!
          And lol at the tags!

Comment

• Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            Looks like that ground work is really paying off now that you are looking for a divorce attorney!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
            The bigest problem we had was nothing to do with that . She has some mental issues she is medicated for and she is also a theif . This caused allot of distance to grow between us and I had no knowledge of these issues before we married . The only reason I stayed was for my son and because I don't believe you break a deal once you make one . As far as speaking my mind , girls love it or hate it and most times they like the truth over bullshit . I still talk and have a good relationships with most of my x girls so I must be doing something right . They all know I don't cheat or lie and they always know the score .
            Big Rooster Racing

Comment

Working...
            X