Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jones Been partying hard!

Uh oh...

Dallas Cowboys Jerry Jones normally seems to be quite comfortable as the center of attention. But the 71-year-old might not appreciate everyone gawking at the racy photos of him partying with a pair of younger women that quickly gained notoriety on Tuesday after being shared by sports gossip website Terez Owens.

Jones has been married to his wife, Gene, for more than 50 years and is described as a "family man" in his official bio at the Cowboys' website.

According to Deadspin, the backstory behind the suggestive photos might be even more surprising than the images themselves. Apparently, it might involve an extortion plot and one Twitter user who might consider himself the Son of God.

(cant link pics right now, someone hook it up)

cocaine is a hell of a drug!!!
    .....bro....

Comment

that looks like Jerry Jones.... 20 years ago...

Comment

Lol

Comment

Scores more than the rest of the team?

Comment

Couldn't buy any real players so I guess he decided to make himself one! Jones is trash with a crap team a shitty coach and a washed up QB. The truth hurts

Comment

WRX

Comment

Comment

He was framed

Comment

you only live once, party up!
                    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

One more.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                        One more.

Is she laughing at his shriveled up cockasaurus! Lol poor jerry

Comment

LMAO is that one of his super bowl rings?

Comment

Nobody's business but his own, his wifes and the whores. I don't condone adultery, but if it isn't happening to me, then I don't see it as a concern personally.

Comment

Big deal; his wife has had boy toys since he bought the Cowboys and they have an understanding. Jerry drinks like a fish but hasn't touched coke since the 80s.
                              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Working...
                              X