• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carfax or Autocheck

Anyone have access? Thanks in advance.

VIN:

JN1CV6AP6BM300668
    Originally posted by davbrucas
    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

There is a free one somewhere on here

cant find link
    WH

Comment

Vehicle: 2011 Infiniti G37 Journey / Sport (JN1CV6AP6BM300668)

Event date Location Odometer reading Data Source Details
      10/08/2010 Independent Source VEHICLE MANUFACTURED AND SHIPPED TO DEALER
      03/31/2011 BIRMINGHAM, AL 21 Motor Vehicle Dept. TITLE (Title #:44058804)
      03/31/2011 BIRMINGHAM, AL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
      06/16/2011 AL State Agency LEFT REAR IMPACT WITH ANOTHER VEHICLE (Case #:1650596)
      06/16/2011 BIRMINGHAM, AL Police Report ACCIDENT REPORTED (Case #:1650596)
      06/16/2011 AL State Agency VEHICLE DAMAGE REPORTED AS DISABLING
      09/29/2011 BIRMINGHAM, AL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
      09/11/2012 BIRMINGHAM, AL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL
      09/27/2013 BIRMINGHAM, AL Motor Vehicle Dept. REGISTRATION EVENT/RENEWAL

Comment

Thank you
        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

Comment

That car is a steal!!

Might have to start looking into one of those for the wife.

Comment

Originally posted by joes01bullitt View Post
            That car is a steal!!

Might have to start looking into one of those for the wife.
            He told me the only reason it was that cheap is because it didn't have nav. It had a wreck, but it was gone today by noon when I called.

Comment

Working...
            X