Where to rent tux?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
    I rented a tux at the Men's Wearhouse for Don's wedding and it was only $110....
    That's about what I paid from there. I think he just got salesmaned.

Comment

Agree on "salesmaned".

I've rented two from Men's Wearhouse for just over $100 (each) and one from Jos A Banks for about $150 (and they gave me the groom's cufflinks along with a few other mistakes).

Comment

Men's warehouse for me was like $120. Another wedding I was in used Al's formal wear and that was $160.
        Originally posted by Marisa
        we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
          Why not pay for their rentals in lieu of gifts that nobody really cares about.
          Yes, i'd much rather that than another fucking cheap flask with their anniversary date on it.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
            Mens Wearhouse, should be just over $100 each unless you have some rotund wedding party members. I bought mine there and already recouped my cost.

Why not pay for their rentals in lieu of gifts that nobody really cares about.
            Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            Yes, i'd much rather that than another fucking cheap flask with their anniversary date on it.
            Cuz flasks are cheaper!

Comment

Working...
            X