No announcement yet.

Car drives through Westboro protesters and successfully evades police

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe, just maybe this was all staged to give them some more free publicity. I forgot Panic at the Disco even existed but this protest and their donation made national headlines. Now WBC gets to play the victim since the KC police didn't offer them enough protection for their peaceful demonstration.

Comment

I can't recall the last time I saw a "gold Mercury Sable," much less one moving at a "high rate of speed."

This car supposedly drove onto a sidewalk, threatening the lives of protestors, and got away from the police that were staged at the location to monitor the situation? And the people that were endangered have decided not to press charges?

Pure bullshit.
      When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Fake or not, I'm still surprised no one has snapped and killed some of these shit heads.

I could not imagine burying a son/daughter that was killed while on deployment - and seeing those fuckheads with their signs and using their freedom of speech in such a bitter way.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post

They seriously need to bring this game back.

Comment

Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
            After I posted that I looked it up and read all about the indie one. Same it sucks though.
            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
            X