Your thoughts on infidelity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your thoughts on infidelity

More specifically, who do you think is the bigger piece of shit when it comes to cheating?

The husband who sleeps with another woman?
    The wife who sleeps with another man?
    The man who sleeps with a married woman?
    Or the woman who sleeps with a married man?
    "We, the people, are the rightful masters of both congress and the courts - not to overthrow the constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the constitution." Abraham Lincoln

I should preface this with I have never been cheated on nor have I cheated.

All of them are equally large pieces of shit IMO. I detest infidelity with a passion. There is just no excuse for it. I made a promise to my wife when we were married that I would remain faithful and have done so for the almost 7 years we have been married, as a man of my word I will continue to keep that promise. Not to say there haven't been trying times where an opportunity has come up that was extremely hard to pass up, but remaining faithful has been rather rewarding for me. If you are unable to remain true to your spouse then work on the issue. If you can't fix said issue, then part ways and find someone that fits in your life more appropriately. Now I may be loyal to a fault, but I would rather "miss out" on some fun than feel like a scumbag every time I laid next to my wife.

As for the men/women that knowingly sleep with married folk, they are just as low as the ones that ignore their vows. No different than giving a recovering alcoholic a drink.
    Last edited by Pokulski-Blatz; 07-25-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
      All of them are pieces of shit IMO. I detest infidelity with a passion, there is just no excuse for it.
      ×1 million, if you are unhappy just fucking leave plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
        ×1 million, if you are unhappy just fucking leave plain and simple.
        In before the won't someone think of the children comment.

It is that simple, if you think otherwise than you are lying to yourself.

Comment

It's not cool, but I'm not gonna tell other people what to do. You never know what couples have worked out these days.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            You never know what couples have worked out these days.
            It isn't infidelity if they aren't in the wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
              It isn't infidelity if they aren't in the wrong.
              That's a good point.

Comment

As told to me , "The heart wants what the heart wants"

Comment

Originally posted by TRAILBLAZER View Post
                  As told to me , "The heart wants what the heart wants"
                  Damn, dude. She did you like that?

Comment

haha , yep !

I was messing with fire , knew it and was too dumb to ignore the signs.

Comment

And god forbid it's with a fireman. Every girl thinks firemen are hero's. They're pieces of shit too.

Comment

It's tough for me to blame the sluts or manwhores who would sleep with married folks. The responsibility falls on the married person to keep it from happening. As far as my thoughts...

I like that since I'm older, and my T levels aren't through the roof like they were when I was in my 20s, I don't have the desire to fuck every split tail I see. I also don't have the time or energy to chase it or even do much with it if it fell in my lap.

And my broad is an all-star. But let's face it - no matter how hot your s/o is, guys always are intrigued by the idea of some strange. You just have to think more with your big head.

Mostly, what keeps me from ever straying is the thought of hurting my old lady. I know how bad it would crush me, and would never want to do that to her. Honestly, if the thought ever even came close to crossing my mind, I look past that and imagine sitting there months later having that really sad and serious "talk" with my old lady and seeing and hearing her cry her eyes out, knowing there isn't anything I can do to fix it. The short-lived pleasure wouldn't be worth all that. And I can picture myself in that future spot wishing I could somehow go back in time and undo it. For me, it's that foresight that makes it easy to stay faithful. Respect for her and also wanting to avoid the guilt both play into that, of course.

Comment

I dislike cheating to a point I generally don't even like movies where a major plot point involves one of the main characters cheating on their SO. I just can't work up any sympathy for it. That being said, I'm morally ambivalent to the person that sleeps with someone who is married, attached etc.

Comment

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                            And god forbid it's with a fireman. Every girl thinks firemen are hero's. They're pieces of shit too.
                            LMFAO! With a few exceptions there is a lot of truth to that statement. You could replace fireman with cop and be just as accurate.

Comment

Cheaters are some of the biggest pieces of shit on earth imho.

If you are not happy leave.

Comment

Working...
                              X