paypal buyer problem....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paypal buyer problem....

Guy was buying an atv from me. He sent a purchase agreement and sent a 1k deposit via paypal back just before Christmas. In the agreement it states that the deposit is non refundable and that he will pay the balance on or before a specific date in Jan. Well that date comes up and goes by with no payment. He has since then ceased all contact with me and has filed with paypal for his deposit back. I log into paypal to respond to the dispute and I only have 3 options which one way or another all require me to send the item or refund him to get my paypal account back in order. I really do not want to refund the guy out of principle, the fact he knew it was non refundable, and wasted over a month of my time. On the other hand I do not want my paypal account in bad shape because I use it all the time. Anyone know how their system works and what I should do?

you will be out nothing but time...

let them give him his money back and move on...

he might have a legit reason for backing out but be too embarassed to tell you...

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
      Guy was buying an atv from me. He sent a purchase agreement and sent a 1k deposit via paypal back just before Christmas. In the agreement it states that the deposit is non refundable and that he will pay the balance on or before a specific date in Jan. Well that date comes up and goes by with no payment. He has since then ceased all contact with me and has filed with paypal for his deposit back. I log into paypal to respond to the dispute and I only have 3 options which one way or another all require me to send the item or refund him to get my paypal account back in order. I really do not want to refund the guy out of principle, the fact he knew it was non refundable, and wasted over a month of my time. On the other hand I do not want my paypal account in bad shape because I use it all the time. Anyone know how their system works and what I should do?
      Um, maybe call them instead of responding on their website?
      Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
      Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
      Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
      You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Reggie Strout?

Comment

pocket cash and open new paypal?

Comment

I am pretty sure they would catch on to me if I just bailed and tried to open another. I have a lot tied to this account and do not want it ruined. If I absolutely have to give him his money back to be able to use the account again I will.

Comment

as leah stated, I'd contact paypal by phone. If I remember correct, it's a bitch to find a number online. If he sent you a purchase agreement with a non refundable deposit and a pay by date, I would think it would be considered a binding contract and hold up in court.

Comment

Working...
              X