Any body dealt with these people?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any body dealt with these people?

Anyone know anything about Quality Used Engines?
    I've got a 99 Jeep that needs a new engine. It is currently in Upstate New York. I found a replacement engine but don't know anything about the company. The price seems pretty low and includes shipping. The company is supposed to be out of Kansas, but the guy that returned my call was from Tulsa, OK Has anyone had any dealings with this company? TIA!!!

Find high quality used engines and motors with us. Our 5 year parts & labor warranty and free shipping are included on most used engines for sale.
    If it weren't for the gutter, my mind would be homeless.

There are several of those used part websites, and I've found they end up calling LKQ and having them ship the part to you.
    sigpic
    "Lookin' back in front of me in the mirror's a grin,
    through eyes of love I see I'm really lookin' at a friend
    We've all had our problems that's the way life is,
    my heart goes out to others who are there to make amends".

Comment

Originally posted by prostock1 View Post
      There are several of those used part websites, and I've found they end up calling LKQ and having them ship the part to you.
      sometimes that is the case. Deal with the source direct...
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Google their "address" and toll free number. You'll see they have more than one virtual office and company name. This doesn't mean it's a bad company but good luck trying to find a physical address if you have a problem. I don't trust any company that leases virtual office space.

Comment

Working...
        X