Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bad are the roads?

I will tell you.

So I walked to my car after getting off work (about 60 feet fromt the side door) and everything was iced over. I am talking about a half inch of ice thick, thick like cars have been running over it just about all day and its still solid ice.

So I was walking to my car and without any slipping or sliding, I pulled a Home Alone slip on ice, ass meet concrete fell. There was no correcting, there was no, "oh shit, that was slippery" it was walking and instant feet in the air and straight on my ass.

Luckily I had my laptop bag with me and my back fell on it instead of my head slamming into the ground. It didn't help my ass at all but it could've been much worse.

So yeah, fuck these roads and the ice... I can't even lay down without this throbbing tail bone pain.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Really, Mike? You couldn't put this in the other thread with the same title?
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leah View Post
      Really, Mike? You couldn't put this in the other thread with the same title?
      I figured since I don't post as much as I used to and I was on a roll i would just continue.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Gotta give the mods something to do....

Comment

ice on raods, stay indoors
          Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

lol home alone slip
            -Blaine

Comment

ohhhhhhhhh hawt damn I done slip my disk again

Comment

Working...
              X