Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge Busted for DWI “You are Going to Ruin my Life”, Pleads for Special Treatment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    I was waiting for her to fall in that video and see the assumed Beaver Shot.

sigpic

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

Maybe the new DA will charge her.

Comment

Judge looks a little rough on the video. Like someone who would throw the book at someone yet plead for mercy. Fucking hypocrite probably.

Comment

I think we forget about this whole thing and let her career resume if she deepthroats all of us.

Comment

Hopefully the people she convicts later yell out "what about my career!!" after court rulings.

Comment

When a popo breaks the law it should be aggravated. Aggravated dwi there's an idea that will make millions. Wonder if I can get on shark tank with it

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  It wont matter. All of these people are do as I say not as I do types.
                  Maybe it would at least take the thoughts of their "career" out of their heads. We need to chip away at them
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by superclean View Post
                    When a popo breaks the law it should be aggravated. Aggravated dwi there's an idea that will make millions. Wonder if I can get on shark tank with it
                    They do have an aggravated DUI, at least in Oklahoma they do.
                    68 Coupe- 351w, TFS heads, Comp XE284, 5 speed, Explorer 8.8, 4 Wheel Discs
                    63 Fairlane

Originally posted by forbes
                    i call 1911 first then 911

Comment

Working...
                    X