No announcement yet.

Boise, Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the Idaho panhandle, personally. I bought a place on Lake Pend Oreille. Beautiful country and wildlife.

Comment

Originally posted by STROKD View Post
      My parents have a spare house there, they r driving home next week to avoid the heat here. Its nice, kinda boring, but the white water rapids is fucken insane, one of best in the country. Olympians train there on this one certain river. It doesnt suck unless you like to street race still. Lol

You want to live in Eagle or Meridian, thats the high end places to live there.
      Cool, thanks for the heads up...
      07 GT500
      05 SRT10
      88 turbocoupe T-bird
      93 Cobra
      86 coupe
      Ducati 848

Comment

I took a boat from Texoma to Seattle several years ago. Spent the night in Boise. One of the nicest places I've been. I was impressed.

Comment

I like Boise. I've been there on business a number of times and it appears to be a very nice place.
          Coeur d'alene was a place I was considering moving a few years ago. It is incredible there.

And cold winters are pretty relative, considering how miserable the last one in DFW was.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
            I like Boise. I've been there on business a number of times and it appears to be a very nice place.
            Coeur d'alene was a place I was considering moving a few years ago. It is incredible there.

And cold winters are pretty relative, considering how miserable the last one in DFW was.
            Parents were iced in for almost 2 months... as in the roads were ice rinks and his xjr and lightning did nothing but go sideways when u let off the brake from a stop... it was below 30 for all that time too. fuck that. Lol beautiful in spring and summer though.

Comment

spent many a summer in the bear lake region, beautiful country. i wouldn't hesitate to move up to idaho.

Comment

Working...
              X