No announcement yet.

Buc-ee's travel center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Slovacek's in West is pretty good. Not a Bucee's by any means but it's a big assed gas station with a deli, bakery, smokehouse, beer cave, frozen yogurt, two dog parks, huge and clean rest rooms, candied bacon and everything else you'd expect in a Texas gas station.

Their beer cave just opened and they beat HEB on prices.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLOW55 View Post
      Txslabs.com
      I'll have to try them put as well. As much as I like Woodys or Robertsons they are way too expensive!

Comment

I was always curious as to why they would put this corinth. It seems like A location north of the 35 split would be much better. Of course they may not be able to get a site up there.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
          I was always curious as to why they would put this corinth. It seems like A location north of the 35 split would be much better. Of course they may not be able to get a site up there.
          It'd compliment a Roanoke/Haslet store. I'm sure they'll build something near TMS.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
            It'd compliment a Roanoke/Haslet store. I'm sure they'll build something near TMS.
            I know a guy who owns a few acres out there so maybe i will hear something
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
            X