Any Exterminators out here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Exterminators out here?

With all the hot weather and I suppose living out in the sticks, we are suddenly seeing more bugs in the house than normal...I've always kept it under control myself with the Ortho from Lowes, but starting to think that I need the Orkin Man to pay us a visit.

I'd like to avoid the mainstream outfits b/c they always want you to sign a contract to have them come back over and over.
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

even some lawn care company do bug spraying.

Comment

Cykick and Talstar are all you need. Both can be found on Amazon.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

we are trying to get in touch with a guy recommended to us for fleas. we have 2 acres and the fleas can't be beat (or so it seems) we are in the Denton area so if he seems good or worthwhile I'll pass on the info. supposed to call him tomorrow. I have the info now if you want me to pass it on...

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
          Cykick and Talstar are all you need. Both can be found on Amazon.
          I'll look into this, thanks.

Originally posted by kpc01 View Post
          we are trying to get in touch with a guy recommended to us for fleas. we have 2 acres and the fleas can't be beat (or so it seems) we are in the Denton area so if he seems good or worthwhile I'll pass on the info. supposed to call him tomorrow. I have the info now if you want me to pass it on...
          Thanks. Let me know how it works out. Luckily we don't have any fleas, just those black beetle looking bugs, spiders, and some silverfish.
          70' Chevelle RagTop
          (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

pick up a product called tempo.

Itll kill just about anything.

Comment

Jason, I started treating everything myself. You can buy Talstar P off Amazon or from a feed store. I know both Foreman's and Master Made carry it as well, but it's much cheaper through Amazon. It works great indoors and out. Doesn't stain and dries clear. I'm getting about 6 months out of a single treatment.

Comment

Working...
              X