Looking at Tahoes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking at Tahoes...

Welp The truck thing isn't going to work out for now. So now I'm looking at Tahoes because I need the room. Is there anything that I need to watch out for? I know they suck dick on gas but I can deal with it.

What year models are you looking at?

Comment

Originally posted by mysticcobrakilla View Post
      what year models are you looking at?
      2008 +

Comment

I would roll an expy before a Tahoe. Tahoe's are just priced ridiculously.

Comment

06+ Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            I would roll an expy before a Tahoe. Tahoe's are just priced ridiculously.
            Well From what I've seen that they're not bad. They're around $16k - $23k with a little less than 100k.

Comment

Ready to sell me the MC?
              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                Ready to sell me the MC?
                LOL! Yeah I'm ready man.

Comment

I tried to talk the wife into a used one a couple years ago, and once we started looking at them our biggest drawback was the interior...very cheap compared to others we were also looking at. One thing that stood out common to me was how the buttons on the dash showed a lot of wear on quite a few of them we saw....and these were only a couple years old at the time.

Stuff like this....

Otherwise I still think they are good vehicles, and there are deals to be had on them too.
                  70' Chevelle RagTop
                  (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

That's because people use the tips of their nails when pushing the buttons.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLER69 View Post
                      That's because the black rubbery coating has about the same dexterity of plastidip.
                      Last edited by Baron Von Crowder; 07-16-2014, 12:56 PM.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by KILLER69 View Post
                        Shouldn't matter what part of the finger they use. That kind of wear after a couple years just screams cheap quality to me.
                        "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

So anyone with a GM product needs to wear gloves when pushing buttons so as not scratch the coating off? Last I checked all humans have nails.

Got it coach...
                          Originally posted by Silverback
                          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Hell the 05 GT mustang has the same problem with the coating wearing off on the radio and shit. It looks like total dog shit. But shit if that's all the wrong with them then I'm on board!

Comment

I usually see it happen due to all the lotion women put on gets on the buttons and eats the rubberized coating.

Comment

Working...
                              X