Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oak Cliff
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

A townhouse in Addison circle is running for $250k. Pretty steep for a little house IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Oak Cliff
        He said Europe, not Africa

Comment

sorry, to clarify. not really looking to move or buy a place... just somewhere to go hangout. my girlfriend moved here from Scotland about 4 years ago and shes kinda into that sorta thing and just looking for new places to hang out.

Comment

You know the drill...

Comment

ask BradM. he knows of this quaint little Scottish restaurant. He is constantly talking about about it. I mean not bcoop/mi dia, but he is getting close.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

There is a Scottish Inn on Belknap in Fort Worth, I doubt the food is any good but they have hourly rates on the rooms.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                  Lordy Mercy, why would you want anything like Europe ?
                  Ever spent more than a week or two?

Really not bad living, but like is happening here - corruption is the root of all problems.

All my time in various areas though - they allowed in/outdoor smoking. Figure that would be a deal killer in the US.
                  Originally posted by MR EDD
                  U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

thanks guys

Comment

What's about around the Shops of Legacy? Places to live and within walking distance of bars.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was going to suggest the shops at legacy as well. Downtown mckinney is nice as well. West 7th, stockyards, sundance, uptown, etc

Not really Europe but areas with lots in walking distance

Comment

When we were in Indy we were talking about this and the difference between there and Dallas. Everything up there in the city was in walking distance. It was really a nice change of pace.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            When we were in Indy we were talking about this and the difference between there and Dallas. Everything up there in the city was in walking distance. It was really a nice change of pace.
                            San Fran is that way b/c it has to be - there's nowhere to fucking park.
                            Originally posted by davbrucas
                            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                              San Fran is that way b/c it has to be - there's nowhere to fucking park.
                              Damn it has been so long I forgot about San Fran. I really enjoyed it there also. Yeah they like to rape you on the valet parking in both cities. What's really f'ed up is that we only used the valet once because we had no clue everything was so close in Indy. Funny thing is in both places some one drove my vehicle and left it with a full tank of gas.
                              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Have you tried Paris, TX?

Comment

Working...
                                X