Ice Road Drivers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Road Drivers

Since we recently had a thread about highway driving 101 I only felt that a Ice Road Drivers thread is appropriate.

Everything is iced over (atleast earlier this morning it was) I mean everything, bridges, highways, side roads, everything. Why do you people feel the need to to drive 40mph when everyone except you is going 20-30mph? Also, you know you cannot stop on fucking ice, yet you get 10 feet from my bumper or want to speed up to pass me when there is a dog leg going right.

I saw two people today trying to speed up and get ahead of me and both fish tail but luckily corrected. You going another 5-10mph isn't going to get you there any quicker than what 30 mph is.

/Rant
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

I took my hovercraft to work today.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      I took my hovercraft to work today.
      lol

Comment

I rode my horse to work today.

Comment

On the drive to work I was passed by trucks going at least 15 mph faster than me. Being the dick that I am, I had some satisfaction seeing two of them in the ditch a few miles later.

Heck I was going between 20-30 and thought I was flying.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurtie View Post
            On the drive to work I was passed by trucks going at least 15 mph faster than me. Being the dick that I am, I had some satisfaction seeing two of them in the ditch a few miles later.

Heck I was going between 20-30 and thought I was flying.
            Was this on 635? I saw two tractor trailers jack knifed on the 114 ramp to 635. I had to stop and nudge up on the shoulder to get by.
            Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
              Was this on 635? I saw two tractor trailers jack knifed on the 114 ramp to 635. I had to stop and nudge up on the shoulder to get by.
              did you see that UPS truck? He was messed up. A few miles down the QuikTrip truck was all the way across the highway.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                did you see that UPS truck? He was messed up. A few miles down the QuikTrip truck was all the way across the highway.
                It was a UPS truck but it was right next to another semi. I am talking about 30-40 feet from each other. I also saw the other one too. Luckily I got off on ROyal.

Comment

Was it a 18 wheeler or a straight QuikTrip truck
                  99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                  going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Why the fuck do people have to drive with their hazard's on?
                    Two in the pink and one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                      Was it a 18 wheeler or a straight QuikTrip truck
                      18 wheeler QuikTrip delivery truck. His front tires were off the pavement and was stretched all the way across 635. He had jack-knifed as his batwings were torn the hell up.

Comment

It seems the bigger the vehicle, the faster people THINK they can go. It's ice, you are fucked no matter what you drive. Really all that a large vehicle gives you is more inertia, and makes for some spectacular "oh shit" moments.

Comment

18 wheeler QuikTrip delivery truck. His front tires were off the pavement and was stretched all the way across 635. He had jack-knifed as his batwings were torn the hell up.
                          Ok Thanx. I'm a driver for QuikTrip. I do the straight trucks. Just trying to see who it might be
                          99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                          going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                            It was a UPS truck but it was right next to another semi. I am talking about 30-40 feet from each other. I also saw the other one too. Luckily I got off on ROyal.
                            Lucky you didn't get nailed for indecent exposure!

Comment

Originally posted by Oreos_stang3 View Post
                              Ok Thanx. I'm a driver for QuikTrip. I do the straight trucks. Just trying to see who it might be
                              someone who just ruined their cdl for a few hundred bux. hopefully noone else was involved.

Comment

Working...
                              X