Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best hair removal product not on store shelves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best hair removal product not on store shelves?

Fire!

Not an endorsement just an observation.

My PSA for the day. Be careful when lighting shit with gas.

I was firing off my giant brush pile last night and boommmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My wife thought I was on fire since I was running with the gas can in my hand. I have seen to many videos where the guy threw down the gas can and chaos ensued so I was not going that route. I ran about 30 feet and then set that bad boy gently down even though the flame was tickling my finger. Ran to get a extinguisher and it was empty from my last little soldering incident. Grabbed a towel and put out the gas opening on the can. Jumped in pool to cool the nice warmness on my legs and arm. No hair from the knees down and two tiny little spots on one foot. I am just glad I was in the sprinting position when I lit it. The last time I started one with rum and that is a much lower flash point. HA My wife always talks about videoing stuff I do in the back yard (heh), however she has been slacking the last few times.
    Whos your Daddy?

And that is why I don't play with fire.

Comment

I used to do it just to do it - and sometimes got close to trouble. The last time my 4 y/o boy ran to me (instead of away like I was telling him to do) to help which made me run away from him...etc...etc. He was between me and the towels/water hose and safe place to fling the gas can. Got hairless myself a little on that one.

Chaos is one thing on your own, but personally (with kids around) I'm going the boring kerosene oil/gas mixture route from now on. Hell, I have a propane torch - just funner with gasoline.

Generally - I know it's a dumb ass thing I'm doing - but can't resist.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

You'd be a shitty fireman. Thank god for law enforcement!

Comment

don't y'all know you're suppose to pour a little gasoline trail away from the main fire and ignite that?

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            don't y'all know you're suppose to pour a little gasoline trail away from the main fire and ignite that?
            I get myself in trouble when just doing another splash on embers or something. Complete dumb ass stuff.

Comment

Kerosine.../thread
              "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Use diesel?
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

pm sent requesting appt. for back hair removal. thx!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What is this, amateur hour?

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                      I get myself in trouble when just doing another splash on embers or something. Complete dumb ass stuff.
                      I am an expert on that!
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Use diesel?

Yup.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          pm sent requesting appt. for back hair removal. thx!

god bless.
                          6 pack and I'll use the propane torch

Comment

Sorry but I laughed at "fire extinguisher empty from the last soldering incident".
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Third for diesel. Gas burns too fast. I know from experience.

CN

Comment

Working...
                              X