No announcement yet.

So, how bad ARE the roads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously, it's fucking icy out. If you can't handle iced roads, then don't go out. If you can, be aware of the idiots. It's not rocket surgery.

Comment

roads are icy, if you can just stay home
      Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Damn it. I knew I shouldve went to the redbox and 7 eleven for beer and movies.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by SMKR View Post
          full blown or just HIV?
          i'm positive. HIV positive.
          www.hppmotorsports.com
          ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

This is sad but I pulled my car out of the garage onto the driveway and could barely drive it back in the garage!

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
              This is sad but I pulled my car out of the garage onto the driveway and could barely drive it back in the garage!
              I didn't even try. I could see the sheen of the road on my neighborhood. The garbage man normally shows up at 7am and he didn't come by until 11am. Firetruck and ambulance also cruised our neighborhood at about 9am (dunno why), but they were sporting tire chains.

Forget it. I wanna spend money on things other than the deductible.
              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I decided to not push the issue and make the 60 mile trip in today but not sure what it will be like in the morning..

Comment

i went out a little while ago here in garland and it wasn't that bad. the ruts were pretty much dry, but turn lanes and bridges were fucked. at least it's pretty flat around here.
                  Justin

Comment

wasnt too bad going to cvs and fiesta. got six movies, some ingredients to make some frijoles rancheros in the morning and a twelve pack of beer. i enjoyed fishtailing down an empty street.
                    Originally posted by talisman
                    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                    Originally posted by AdamLX
                    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                    Because fuck you, that's why
                    Originally posted by 80coupe
                    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                    Originally posted by Rick Modena
                    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                    Originally posted by Jester
                    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Roads are pretty icy at the moment, went to the gym a lil before midnight and the parking lot at 24 hour was a fucking ice rink, I was real careful walking to the door.
                      On my way home some businesses had their sprinklers on which made for an interesting drive. FWD Volkswagen took it like a champ though. Although Fort Worth's yellow lights are a bit short, you expect me to stop in less than 2 seconds on ice? Slid righhtttt through that intersection.

Comment

Working...
                      X