No announcement yet.

1 year anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is fairly simple and doesn't ask for much. She wanted to float the river for our anniversary, but we do not want to be away too long from the boy...You'd figure her being simple would make it easier...it doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratt View Post
      Our 5 year anniversary is coming up next month. No idea what to do. I am terrible at these kinds of things.
      Now you have plenty of ideas listed above ranging from nothing, to your dick in a box, your balls, and freedom. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by IdabelBlue View Post
        My wife is fairly simple and doesn't ask for much. She wanted to float the river for our anniversary, but we do not want to be away too long from the boy...You'd figure her being simple would make it easier...it doesn't.
        Nothing is every simple.

Comment

woman don't make anything simple.

They say its not a big deal, but you damn well better deliver.
          Last edited by mstng86; 07-14-2014, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
            Now you have plenty of ideas listed above ranging from nothing, to your dick in a box, your balls, and freedom. LMAO!
            I don't think any of those are gonna cut it.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              woman don't make anything simple.

They say its not big deal, but you damn well better deliver.
              Happy wife, Happy life!

I'm not married yet but will be on Feb 14th this next coming year. At first I was excited because then I'd kill two birds with one stone since it's on Valentines day. Nope... she told me that our anniversary's better be twice is fun/better/whatever you want to call it.

Comment

Jeff you better squash that shit now. Tell her she will get what she deserves.

Ive got my wife trained to have super low expectations haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                  Happy wife, Happy life!

I'm not married yet but will be on Feb 14th this next coming year. At first I was excited because then I'd kill two birds with one stone since it's on Valentines day. Nope... she told me that our anniversary's better be twice is fun/better/whatever you want to call it.
                  What's even better than what she said, is that she said it, and you're still going to marry her. If that isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    What's even better than what she said, is that she said it, and you're still going to marry her. If that isn't a red flag, I don't know what is.
                    Pfft. What's a good marriage without disappointment?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post

a good marriage is carried by make up sex or does that happen whe you are married.

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
                        Happy wife, Happy life!

Ours is Groundhog day so it's hard to forget, which happens to be right before Valentine's day, which happens to be the day our cruise leaves. Last year I got her flowers, made dinner and cracked open some good beers I'd been aging. DFH 120 and Immort Ale for the record, not something you can pick up at Walmart.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                          True... but I'm not worried about it. She knows that I can't give her everything material wise and she's totally cool with that.

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                          Trololol

Comment

Working...
                          X