Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cops arrest drone pilots, only it doesn't add up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did you think I meant when I said fuck with people?

Comment

2 AR's along with the go pro should be fun
      "Yeeeeehhhhhaaaaawwwww that's my jam"

Comment

Can you use these things for hunting? Like to scout out an area?

Comment

Originally posted by inline 6 View Post
          What did you think I meant when I said fuck with people?
          I thought you meant to interact with them. I guess a non-interacting with people verb would be more like masturbating.
          class joke
          {
          private:
          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
          double Peas, Carrots;
          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
          };

Comment

The net gun has a range of over 400'?
            I'm fully aware of what my quad will do and what they are capable of in general.
            Now I just haven't a clue what the hell you are talking about. I commented you have a nice quad and I only have experience with lesser performance off the shelf quads.

I have no idea what a net gun is, what your quad can do nor what a modded unleashed DJI or 350QX can climb to. When reading your response you said "Above" so I took that as altitude. For range I couldnt say for sure. There are videos of RC planes going for several minutes at 25-30 MPH before turning around to head back home using Spektrum TX and RX. So seems they have a bit more than 1000' range.
            Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

TDD, posted a pic of a net gun and was saying more or less that if I was messing with people that it could easily spoil my fun. I responded by saying that I doubt the net gun has more range than the quad. When I was asking about the range I was asking about the net gun. Anyways, there are videos on YouTube of people with ground stations that have their fpv setup drones going out a couple of miles easy.

Oh and thanks, I just saw your post.
              Last edited by inline 6; 07-12-2014, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                Was their action reasonable? Would a reasonable person/cop lie and then ticket to cover up their ignorance and/or actions?

http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/qualified_immunity
                Which is why they lied
                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                  Now I just haven't a clue what the hell you are talking about. I commented you have a nice quad and I only have experience with lesser performance off the shelf quads.

I have no idea what a net gun is, what your quad can do nor what a modded unleashed DJI or 350QX can climb to. When reading your response you said "Above" so I took that as altitude. For range I couldnt say for sure. There are videos of RC planes going for several minutes at 25-30 MPH before turning around to head back home using Spektrum TX and RX. So seems they have a bit more than 1000' range.
                  An aircraft maximum altitude is called the ceiling not range. It is due to reduction of lift the wings or rotors can provide due to the air density decreasing. Aircraft range could mean its range due to fuel or energy storage. It could also mean for an radio controlled vehicle, the range of control or how far away it can be from the transmitter.

Some people can't communicate in concise and succinct manner, leading to ambiguity.
                  class joke
                  {
                  private:
                  char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                  double Peas, Carrots;
                  string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                  };

Comment

Originally posted by TexasDevilDog View Post
                    I thought you meant to interact with them. I guess a non-interacting with people verb would be more like masturbating.
                    I am not that irresponsible to actually try and interact something like this with a person. Those props are 15" in diameter are super thin and are damn near razor sharp. Even a slight bump at running speed would draw blood easily. When I said f with people I was more thinking about parking it in the sky around people houses and making them think that they were being watched. It has a mode that will lock it's position and I could literally sit the transmitter down and walk away until I needed to either land it or move it. With the spot light I plan on installing I'm sure it will freak some people out.

Comment

I work on aircraft for a living, I know what the terms are and what they mean. Forgive me for not being articulate enough to use the proper term at the proper time. Oh perfect one ....

Comment

Yeah the GPS lock and altimeter locks they have on these tiny aircraft are very impressive. I like the "return home" feature for when it does get away from you.
                        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Working...
                        X