Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• University Professors Forum: Pedophilia Is “Natural For Males,”

Via Telegraph:

“Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

Some yellowing tract from the Seventies or early Eighties, era of abusive celebrities and the infamous PIE, the Paedophile Information Exchange? No. Anonymous commenters on some underground website? No again.

The statement that paedophilia is “natural and normal” was made not three decades ago but last July. It was made not in private but as one of the central claims of an academic presentation delivered, at the invitation of the organisers, to many of the key experts in the field at a conference held by the University of Cambridge.

Other presentations included “Liberating the paedophile: a discursive analysis,” and “Danger and difference: the stakes of hebephilia.”

Hebephilia is the sexual preference for children in early puberty, typically 11 to 14-year-olds.

Another attendee, and enthusiastic participant from the floor, was one Tom O’Carroll, a multiple child sex offender, long-time campaigner for the legalisation of sex with children and former head of the Paedophile Information Exchange. “Wonderful!” he wrote on his blog afterwards. “It was a rare few days when I could feel relatively popular!”

The idea that normal men naturally find little children sexually desirable is ludicrous to be taught in any University. This can only lead to giving men a pass to take away the liberty of a smaller indefensible individual through rape and possibly slavery which occurs at a higher rate around the world than you would expect. I am aghast that sexual predators can disregard personal choice and campaign for the legalization of sex with children. How does a child explain their violation or rape when they have been manipulated to believe it’s okay or necessary? Sex with children is straight up rape and no University should be allowed open discussion on the legalization thereof!
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Sounds like a guy that is laying the ground work for a defense.

Comment

They aren't saying it's acceptable, just an eventuality. There have also been treatises on why rape is a viable procreation strategy. That article is hype.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Wouldnt be illegal if people didnt want to do it.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          Wouldnt be illegal if people didnt want to do it.
          Louis CK once said "what if fucking kids is the greatest thing ever and we're all missing out?"

Comment

Now that they have taken homosexuality mainstream, I guess this will be their next conquest. Then beastiality, then some other form of perversion.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
              Louis CK once said "what if fucking kids is the greatest thing ever and we're all missing out?"
              LOL

On a serious note, I dont really think that you can generalize “Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

So I should be aroused by children, according to this guy. That's akin to saying that all guys are aroused by women, or all men are aroused by men. There's too much subjectivity. to
              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Just a guess, but I'm assuming these are butchered quotes hand selected for maximum impact...Damn near anything can be taken out of context by the media for the sake of sensationalism.

**Not spending the time to see what this professor actually presented because I don't really give a shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  LOL

On a serious note, I dont really think that you can generalize “Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males,” said the presentation. “At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children.”

So I should be aroused by children, according to this guy. That's akin to saying that all guys are aroused by women, or all men are aroused by men. There's too much subjectivity. to
                  He's just amped up after watching Caligula.

Comment

Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Now that they have taken homosexuality mainstream, I guess this will be their next conquest. Then beastiality, then some other form of perversion.
                    For the love of God, please don't procreate. This world has enough fucking idiocy in it.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      For the love of God, please don't procreate. This world has enough fucking idiocy in it.
                      What are you disputing? Just do a simple google search and see what comes up.

Pedophilia
                      Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Beastiality
                      Search the world's information, including webpages, images, videos and more. Google has many special features to help you find exactly what you're looking for.

Are you going to deny that there are people pushing it already?

Oh, and thanks for being polite and saying, "please".

Comment

Pedophilia

Beastiality

You missed the point, dullard.

Comment

Pedophilia

Beastiality

You're a fucking idiot. It's not really up for dispute, as you've displayed your ignorance all over this place already. It's pretty much well documented fact at this point.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                            You're a fucking idiot. It's not really up for dispute, as you've displayed your ignorance all over this place already. It's pretty much well documented fact at this point.
                            Oh, did I strike a nerve or say something to hurt your feelings again? Poor baby.

I know you don't like me, but get over yourself....idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              You missed the point, dullard.
                              I must have. Please explain the point. I am up for the challenge.

Comment

Working...
                              X