Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cop shoves guy out of wheel chair....

Thoughts on this one?

The footage is a little sickening. Police brutality and abuse has and will continue to be an issue. Just last week, a man’s dog was recklessly shot by an officer while he was doing a search in the backyard for a missing child.
    This police officer violently pushes a man in a wheelchair and, in a true testament to the bizarre, might not be on the hook for police brutality.
    This incident occurred in October of last year, when Lt. Tom Davidson knocked over the wheelchair-bound man, 25-year-old Nicholas Kincade.
    Police confronted Kincade because he had told security he had a gun in his backpack.
    Police searched the backpack and only found a pocketknife, so they issued him a warning and told him to leave.
    As he begins to leave, Kincade rolls over the foot of Officer Davidson, prompting him to push him and his wheelchair over onto the ground.
    “Whoa, what the [expletive]?” Kincade yells as he falls to the ground.
    “You did not drive over me you [expletive],” Davidson says. “Now you’re going to jail.”
    “I didn’t see you,” Kincade protests, to which the officer responds, “Oh my God, right.”
    After a review board looked at the incident, they determined that Davidson had acted inappropriately and could have removed himself from the path of Kincade’s wheelchair.
    “Police officers cannot put themselves in a position where the subsequent need to use force is created,” Police Chief Patrick Flannelly said. “We can’t do that.”
    The civilian review board voted on the matter, deciding that Davidson should be fired, although on an appeal they reconsidered and lessened his punishment to a demotion and a 30-day unpaid suspension.
    “[Davidson] made the mistake. He’s received the punishment,” Flannelly said. “We’ve spoken; the merit board has spoken. The process is done. At this point we move forward.”
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

What an idiot. He doesn't deserve a badge.

Comment

"The civilian review board voted on the matter, deciding that Davidson should be fired, although on an appeal they reconsidered and lessened his punishment to a demotion and a 30-day unpaid suspension."

I wonder what made them change their mind.

Comment

Jesus Christ. That wasn't ridiculous or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
          Jesus Christ. That wasn't ridiculous or anything.
          I agree,

this douche probably had his head shaved, goatee, "tatical pants" tucked into his combat boots, while probably wearing his IBA inside.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
            "The civilian review board voted on the matter, deciding that Davidson should be fired, although on an appeal they reconsidered and lessened his punishment to a demotion and a 30-day unpaid suspension."

I wonder what made them change their mind.
            I'm guessing that at least some of them own dogs...
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              I'm guessing that at least some of them own dogs...
              Lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pushed him over? Completely reasonable response....

Comment

That dude is a douche. Fire his ass

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    That dude is a douche. Fire his ass
                    They tried to, the damn citizens overturned it.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      They tried to, the damn citizens overturned it.
                      I read that. Any good manager can resolve a problem like this pretty easily. Just takes some effort.
                      First thing you do is assign him desk duty taking reports and refuse to qualify him with his gun. So he gets to take s crap load of reports and can't carry his gun...
                      Of course he will need to attend a lot of training on how to deal with people with special needs. Perhaps he needs to spend a few weeks at a halfway house learning to interact with these folks..
                      I'm sure a ton of great projects that benefit the department need to be done. He would get all the special ones....

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                        I read that. Any good manager can resolve a problem like this pretty easily. Just takes some effort.
                        First thing you do is assign him desk duty taking reports and refuse to qualify him with his gun. So he gets to take s crap load of reports and can't carry his gun...
                        Of course he will need to attend a lot of training on how to deal with people with special needs. Perhaps he needs to spend a few weeks at a halfway house learning to interact with these folks..
                        I'm sure a ton of great projects that benefit the department need to be done. He would get all the special ones....
                        Or just break both femurs of his and let him experience a wheel chair for a bit.

Comment

demotion and a 30-day unpaid suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            Agree.

The guy in the wheelchair is full of BS saying he didn't see the fat officer, but what he did with the wheelchair in no way justifies shoving someone by the neck.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              Agree.

The guy in the wheelchair is full of BS saying he didn't see the fat officer, but what he did with the wheelchair in no way justifies shoving someone by the neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X