Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJ View Post
    inside the trailer?
    quite possibly. Or spread to the trailer.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

If he's a professional, he would have a pyrotechnic license. All of those guys I've been around are extremely careful, it would be surprising if he is a professional. Terrible tragedy.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
        If he's a professional, he would have a pyrotechnic license. All of those guys I've been around are extremely careful, it would be surprising if he is a professional. Terrible tragedy.
        it is. Accidents can happen.
        "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have family in Comanche and apparently all the people injured were part of the Kiwanis Club. Every year they put on a big display for the community. The man who died was actually a chiropractor there

Comment

RIP playing with explosives or things that can explode sometimes doesn't end well. At the end of the day we all just want to go home in one piece

Comment

Working...
            X