Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need help finding a tool belt/holster/thingy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a tool belt/holster/thingy...

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a tool thingy but it's more like a tool holster than an actual tool belt. Couple guys I work with have them and they're made of hard plastic, have a metal belt clip, and have slots for specific tools. Problem is neither of them remember where they got theirs. Don't need an entire belt and I don't want to use a hard cloth/canvas type of tool bag. A

Anyone know what I'm talking about and know where to find one? I've spent the past couple hours googling and can't find what I'm looking for.

EDIT: To be more specific, it would have slots that perfectly fit flush cutters, snips, tweakers, screwdriver(s), etc...
    Last edited by motoman; 07-02-2014, 08:14 PM.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

I bought one at Home Depot or Lowes the other day. They had a good variety.

Sur Bobstools, beaucoup d'id?es cr?atives et d'inspirations, de conseils utiles et de tutoriels pour le bricolage, la d?coration d'int?rieur, ext?rieur et le jardinage !

not found for sale - - not found wholesalers & not found manufacturers from China manufacturers.
    Last edited by kingjason; 07-02-2014, 08:39 PM.
    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Finally found it and it looks like it'll have to be ordered online. Reason I'm looking at these over a tool belt is because this little caddy will fit what I use most on a daily basis without taking up a bunch of room or limiting mobility. This new job has me working in some confined spaces, on my side/back, and in positions where a tool belt would get in the way.

Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

I have one of those I bought locally I believe at Graybar.

Comment

What is the new job

I like the reference to a tweaker - haha

Comment

Originally posted by Andy@PrimeTuning View Post
            What is the new job

I like the reference to a tweaker - haha
            I'm doing audio/video integration installation. The company is SKC Communications in Richardson and we do everything from selling headsets for call centers to integrating audio/video components into the work place. Integration includes everything from video conferencing units, audio systems, digital signage, video walls, touch panel systems, and more.

Here's some of the stuff we've installed.

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
              I'm doing audio/video integration installation. The company is SKC Communications in Richardson and we do everything from selling headsets for call centers to integrating audio/video components into the work place. Integration includes everything from video conferencing units, audio systems, digital signage, video walls, touch panel systems, and more.

Here's some of the stuff we've installed.
              http://www.skccom.com/our-results/portfolio/
              That sounds awesome...

Comment

Working...
              X