No announcement yet.

Family: Live in nanny won't leave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are so many fun, easy ways to handle this situation it isn't even funny.

• Cut the power to her room
    • turn off the water heater
    • schedule pest control "bug bomb" and a locksmith
    • record her acting crazy and then call the cops for assaulting you, too bad you weren't recording that time, but here's all this other stuff to back it up.
    • Invest in some good speakers and a set of earplugs. I figure any song on repeat loud enough would break her. I personally would choose some nice, soothing death metal.
    • Remove all food from the premises and cut off the water.
    • Joint lock and short walk out the door.
    • Fake a home invasion.

It's just too easy. She's sue-happy but doesn't have a leg to stand on. Anything she does is going to be thrown out, so have fun with it.

Edit: to be clear, based on the below info, the homeowner has the power here. Her track record with the legal system has destroyed any credibility she might otherwise have.

"Stretton reportedly has been involved in 36 lawsuits, landing herself on California’s Vexatious Litigant Lists for repeatedly abusing the legal system."
    Last edited by BLAKE; 06-27-2014, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      I'm sure that would work, but then they would be opening themselves up for lawsuit. That said, that is probably what I would do. I'd rather payout on a lawsuit than have a freeloading bitch in my house. I already had one of those.. That's why I divorced her.
      Hit her in the head with a baseball bat every night around 2-3am. Just once and not hard enough to kill her. Run out of the room so that she wakes up in a daze wondering WTF happened. Repeat every few nights so that there isn't a set pattern. It'll help get some of the tension out as well.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        • Invest in some good speakers and a set of earplugs. I figure any song on repeat loud enough would break her. I personally would choose some nice, soothing death metal.
        I think this would be an appropriate use of "What does the Fox say" A few hours of ringdindingding a ding a ding, pah pah pah pah papow and she will break.

Comment

Proper procedure or not, she's getting drug out of the fucking casa and dumped on her fat, old ass.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            I don't see why they can't just change the locks and say "Oh well, it's a civil matter." Can the cops actually force you to let her in? If so, how is it just a civil matter? Sue me bitch, but you're not staying in my fucking house.
            Pretty sure they can/will force you to let her back in, since she has established residency. At least in TX, they would. I tried changing the locks once. Evictee/cops won that battle.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

"Oops, I accidentally spilled 5 gallons of gasoline on your bed. Sorry about that. Oh, and Junior removed the door to your room. I'm not quite sure what he has done with it."

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                "Oops, I accidentally spilled 5 gallons of gasoline on your bed. Sorry about that. Oh, and Junior removed the door to your room. I'm not quite sure what he has done with it."
                Then she'll just sleep on the couch! lol

Hell, I bet he furniture in "her room" is probably theirs. They should take that back.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                  Then she'll just sleep on the couch! lol

Hell, I bet he furniture in "her room" is probably theirs. They should take that back.
                  I would occupy and make miserable any room she was in at the time. She'll never get any sleep. I'm talking rotations, the whole nine yards.

Fuck that bitch.

Comment

Pump her room full of co2 at night

Comment

Just put a bunch of horny cats in the house.

The richest man in Babylon

Comment

this is where Rebecca Black come in handy its Friday up in this bitch. then cut off the power and it can be cold up in the D.
                        sigpic

Comment

Saw this on evening news last night. At least I can say they do have a padlock on the fridge.

I'd tell the wife to take the kids for a week and make that bitch leave the house on her own.

Or fuck it, drag her ass out and let her sue. Hire a good lawyer and it's done.

Comment

I dont get it. As soon as she said she was not going to leave, within 5 minutes I would have proved her wrong

Comment

Strippers. Hire a bunch of strippers to put on a party. If she still doesn't leave, at least you had a party with strippers.
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

A box of these would do the trick.
                                View all results for . Search our huge selection of new and used video games at fantastic prices at GameStop.
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X