No announcement yet.

Underage Stings in Colorado Dispensaries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With your example above Jared, just like having your crown and coke in a non-descript bubba mug, stick with edibles in places where you want to lay low, and nobody's the wiser of you aren't acting a fool.

It's absolutely no different than alcohol, underage use will continue, as will DUI and all of the other previously illegal activities, but now Joe Schmo can indulge responsibly, and not have to fear jail time or a record. That paranoia is a bitch.

Perhaps now they can focus energies and the new tax dollars on the "real" substance problems, such as the aforementioned DUI, and more serious crime.

Comment

Or fucking prescription drugs!
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
        Or fucking prescription drugs!
        That shit is off the charts high. But hey, it's "legal"... lmao
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          That shit is off the charts high. But hey, it's "legal"... lmao
          I'm high on codeine right now, and its completely legal.

(been out of work all week though)

Comment

You know there's no firearms registration in Colorado, right Henry? There's none in Texas, either.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
              You know there's no firearms registration in Colorado, right Henry? There's none in Texas, either.
              Whats that got to do with anything? I'm not going to go re-read the rules but its a giant fucking no-no to have a pistol and weed at the same time and the punishment is severe.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                Whats that got to do with anything? I'm not going to go re-read the rules but its a giant fucking no-no to have a pistol and weed at the same time and the punishment is severe.
                ATF says you can't own a gun if you have a med card.

edit: you can't have a CHL and be a med card holder. my bad.

Comment

ANY drug and a gun is a big no no, and severe as fuck in Texas. It used to be an automatic "intent to distribute" charge, even if you only had a joint. Likely still is.
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post

edit: you can't have a CHL and be a med card holder. my bad.
                    That was the point I was trying to make but I didn't want to go back and re-read what I read about a month ago. I don't know about the city like I do Dallas, but if given the choice I would rather have a CHL then a med card.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm aware. You made the remark, "registered or not," and registering a gun is impossible there.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Free samples of what? I felt like I was being followed the whole time I was there, hehe...
                        Samples of different rolling papers, purple kush, bedrock, northern lights and blue goo. Some of the top sellers, so they want to entice people to buy from certain dispensaries.

J/K!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
                          Samples of different rolling papers, purple kush, bedrock, northern lights and blue goo. Some of the top sellers, so they want to entice people to buy from certain dispensaries.

J/K!!!
                          lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X