Enclosed trailer repair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enclosed trailer repair.

As i mentioned in the random pic thread, my car hauler got the shit beat out of it by hail 2 weeks ago. By "shit beat out of it" I mean 10 holes through the aluminum roof, 2 or 3 that cracked the ceiling and a skylight. Insurance is coming to look at it in a few days.

My question is, who does trailer repair? It needs the entire roof replaced and a few of the ceiling panels too. The interior stuff doesn't bother me, but re-skinning the roof seems like it could be a pain.

My boss's trailer had a little bit more damage but needs similar repairs. Unfortunately he didn't have his insured the way he thought he did. He's looking at covering the aluminum roof with a "EPDM" rubber roof. Anyone ever done this?

Thanks in advance for the input.

You sure do talk about trailers a lot. Lol
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

sells the aluminum you would need to repair it. any trailer mfg in the area can probably fix it for you for a small fee...lol.

Comment

Someone needs to seriously start paying attention to dates around here.....
        2015 Premium GT (50th Anniversary Package)
        2014 Lincoln MKT

Comment

Thanks to soap, you can finally move on with your life. I know you haven't been able to leave your seat for the past year and a half while you waited to final get the answers you needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigTitan21 View Post
            Someone needs to seriously start paying attention to dates around here.....
            It was done intentionally. Check random picture of the day thread.
            sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
            🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

LOL, I was about say "I had a similar question last year"... But insurance came through and paid out. I still have the trailer, but have it temporarily sealed.

Comment

I'm sure you can find a place in Alvarado to get it fixed...

Comment

Working...
                X