Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PitStop office chair.. any opinions?

Hi fellas,

I was toolin' around Cars and Coffee this morning and found a distributor for PitStop Furniture. I dig it but wanted to see if anyone else has one and if they have a good or bad opinion of it.

Here it is on Amazon..

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Pitstop-Furniture-F08000S-Silver-Office/dp/B00BQHJCV4/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1402187951&sr= 1-1&keywords=pitstop+lxe[/ame]

Here is a high res pic of the chair...

Its cool, but not $600 cool to me.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I dig it, but wouldn't spend it.

Comment

I made one out of an old Recaro seat from an 80's T/A back in the mid 90's. No pics, but it was pretty easy to fab, basically a base for the seat itself and then a small metal tube welded to that to stick down in the chair base. Probably had 20 minutes and $50 in materials invested.

Comment

Aeron chair, all the way.
          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
            PitStop Furniture
            they look cool but how well do the work in an office/cubicle environment? Also what is the material? Alot the 'cheap' 'leather' chairs I've owned have the leather start flaking away

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              they look cool but how well do the work in an office/cubicle environment? Also what is the material? Alot the 'cheap' 'leather' chairs I've owned have the leather start flaking away
              This is basically what I'm asking. The quality looked good. It was comfortable to sit in too. It reclines good so I can nap in it as well. I was just wanting to see if anyone else has had one. Otherwise I'd just get an Aeron chair as Yale mentioned.

Comment

Working...
              X