Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23 Police Officers Fire 377 Bullets at 2 Men With 0 Guns Wounding 2 of Their Own

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
    How many? Maybe we can do the math and see if your hit rate was better than theirs.
    What is your point?

Comment

What the fuck are yall talking about? How does this relate to the article at all?

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
        What is your point?
        I was referring to post #4. I was under the assumption he took issue with the amount of rounds expended.

Comment

I was referring to post #4. I was under the assumption he took issue with the amount of rounds expended.

Well what fucking reasonable person wouldn't?! lofl

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Well what fucking reasonable person wouldn't?! lofl
            I don't to an extent. The person should be dead I don't care if it took 1 round or 1000. As to the other guy I would be interested to know if he was a part of the initial robbery or not. That's the main issue I have with it all.

Comment

Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Bottom line: it was a good shoot, however the end result is the department looks like a buncha untrained imbeciles and we're lucky no one else was killed.

Moving forward: much much more training and GROUP SHOOTS are needed at that department lol.

Comment

I don't to an extent. The person should be dead I don't care if it took 1 round or 1000. As to the other guy I would be interested to know if he was a part of the initial robbery or not. That's the main issue I have with it all.
                The police can't go around executing people.

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                  Some of you guys are ridiculous.

Bottom line: it was a good shoot, however the end result is the department looks like a buncha untrained imbeciles and we're lucky no one else was killed.

Moving forward: much much more training and GROUP SHOOTS are needed at that department lol.
                  You're fucking retarded.

Comment

How many? Maybe we can do the math and see if your hit rate was better than theirs.
                    My rate of civilian casualties is zero. No one was shot that I did not intend to shoot and I absolutely did not shoot my own men. Are cops there to be roving execution squads, authorized to mow down people, no matter how bad, without trial or care for the safety of the public, their own officers and private property?

Would you be okay with this if those rounds were bursting through your house and your kid had to dive behind cover to avoid them and rounds were flying around your kid's crib because a couple dozen cops wanted to dump 2 magazines into a stationary car?
                    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Perhaps you can explain where the authority lies for officers to act as an execution squad.

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence."
                      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        You're fucking retarded.
                        Maybe, but I'm right.

Comment

Please explain...
                          Maybe he missed this request...

Comment

Originally posted by Baba Ganoush View Post
                            Maybe, but I'm right.