Vaccine Deniers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaccine Deniers

What the hell is wrong with these dipshits? Perfect example below. Woman literally says "You can line up Doctors all the way down my street and I won't believe them." Human brilliance killed almost all traces of many diseases in the last 100 years and now these fucktards are bringing them back. I cannot believe the stupidity of this woman. There are more gems being lobbed out of her mouth than the Kardashian's could suck dick for.

Oh how I looooooathe those assholes

Between January 1 and May 23 of this year, 288 cases of measles in the U.S. were reported to the CDC, making it the largest number of reported cases within the first 5 months of the year since 1994. Why are we seeing this surge in measles? According to the CDC, it’s mostly because of international travel by unvaccinated individuals. 97% of the cases so far were so called “importations”, where individuals have caught the disease from another country and brought it back. Furthermore, 90% of the infected individuals were either unvaccinated or did not know their vaccination status. 85% of the unvaccinated individuals said that they remained unvaccinated because of personal, philosophical or religious reasons.

Comment

Fuck'em

Comment

There was a very good episode of Penn&Teller's Bullshit! about those idiots.

Comment

Between the anti-vaccers and the thousands of people from who-the-fuck-knows-where coming across the southern border, I think a major epidemic is now more a matter of when than if.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

The motherfuckers that choose not to get vaccinated (adults, it should be mandatory for kids regardless of personal belief with the exception of a medical reason) should be allowed to die of the disease they thought they didn't need the vaccine for.

Comment

Do you feel the same way about the flu vaccine?

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
                Do you feel the same way about the flu vaccine?
                For the most part, except the mandatory part of it. They guess incorrectly at which "version" will show up the following year from time to time anyway.

Comment

So it's ok for the government to force this on us but not other things?

I'm also fully vaccinated and so is my child. I'm educated enough not to be a complete dumbass. I have a cousin however that has not gotten his kid any vaccinations. They think the kid will have medical issues from the vaccinations.

Comment

You can't fix stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                      You can't fix stupid.
                      No, but nature can.

Comment

A lot of the reemergence of diseases we beat back is caused by illegals sneaking across the border already sick. To get a vaccine or not is a personal thing on if you trust someone to inject you with something that you can't verify what it is or what it does and that you may not be okay with the possible side effects.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

We're on the fence. We believe in them, but weigh the risk on getting said disease. After our first got sick as a dog after them dumping 4-5 shots at once, we've been choosing as to which we give and only do 1-2 at a time. We hadn't done the MMR, but after the Ohio case surge, that's next on the list.
                          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                            So it's ok for the government to force this on us but not other things?
                            This. Vaccinations are absolutely necessary, but you should still have the power to choose.
                            Originally posted by Buzzo
                            Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                              A lot of the reemergence of diseases we beat back is caused by illegals sneaking across the border already sick. To get a vaccine or not is a personal thing on if you trust someone to inject you with something that you can't verify what it is or what it does and that you may not be okay with the possible side effects.
                              One of my wife’s clients is a well respected nurse who is involved with cancer treatments. She is also very pro vaccine. The one that she was adamantly against thou was the Gardasil vaccine for the very reasons you mentioned. The vast majority of the cases were illegal’s and she felt that mandating it for everyone was completely un-called for.

Comment

Working...
                              X