No announcement yet.

Best deals for Kitchen related remodel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best deals for Kitchen related remodel?

I had a drain pipe in the wall of my kitchen break and the cabinets and walls are moldy. I claimed it on insurance and got a check from them so now Im trying to figure out where to get everything for a good price. I need lower cabinets, counter top, tile, faucet, and Im trying to find an under mount apron front sink.
    Please let me know if there's some good deals out there.

Sink and faucet would be amazon warehouse if you catch them when they drop the price.

Comment

Do you want a good deal or what you actually want? If I was going to remodel, Id spend the extra money and not just settle for what is cheap.

Best thing you can do is shop online. I ended up with a Kraus 36" single bowl apron sink and their commercial style faucet. They dont really go on sale so if you can get a generic 10% off coupon from build.com or whoever, that is pretty good. The Kohler stages sink is really popular but damn near $1k.

Comment

Just looking for deals. We're not settled on a particular brand/style. She knows she wants an apron sink but I dont think she has to have a certain brand/model.

Comment

tell her to start searching on gardenweb forums... lots of remodeling/building ideas. Some people try and save money there. Lots of people with $1M home builds and $80k kitchen remodels though.

Comment

you can find some cabinet places where people canceled orders or overstock item. those stores will give you a good price on them but may not have enough to do your kitchen.

Comment

I just had a complete remodel done for my old house, new tile, back splash, custom red oak cabinets, granite counter tops, paint, can lighting, complete build for 7500. I can send you his # if you want it. We didnt want to do anything to fancy as we are just getting the house ready to sell

Comment

Working...
              X