Where to buy meth in San Antonio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xplosiv View Post
    Isnt Heet like 99% methanol? I've known people to run that so your at least not feeding the blue dye through your motor.
    What does the blue dye do to your engine?
    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
      I was going to reply to that but figured it wasn't worth the time.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Nothing that I know of, but if I can avoid putting anything in there it doesnt need I will.

Comment

FD&C BLUE #50!

I've seent it blow up engines before.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
            makes it blue. cant be havin a sad engine.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Found a place called injection performance today that sells VP methanol for $35 for 5 gallons. So about $40 for 10 gallons of 50/50. One gallon of -20 washer fluid is $3.50 one 12oz bottle of heet is $2.30 so with washer fluid it would be $5.80/ gallon and still not know if its 50/50 or not.

Comment

Originally posted by one slow 5.0 View Post
                Found a place called injection performance today that sells VP methanol for $35 for 5 gallons. So about $40 for 10 gallons of 50/50. One gallon of -20 washer fluid is $3.50 one 12oz bottle of heet is $2.30 so with washer fluid it would be $5.80/ gallon and still not know if its 50/50 or not.
                You're getting fucked. Hard. I overpay at the race track and I pay 20/5.

Comment

Good to know I will keep looking. I will be at the drag strip Sat I will check and see if they sell it there.

Comment

Any trailer park should have it.

Comment

sweet I believe there is a couple here in Lytle

Comment

Dam mike I live in a trailer park no meth here

Comment

Originally posted by CHARLIE 87GT View Post
                          Dam mike I live in a trailer park no meth here
                          oh Charlie!
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Chuck is there.
                            "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                            "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Working...
                            X