Mustang throws its engine in a crash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mustang throws its engine in a crash.

Dude must have been flying. Still curious how he threw the engine out. At least its a V6 car.

And the drugs must have been really good.

LEHIGH ACRES -
    A driver being sought by police Wednesday night was found early Thursday morning in Lehigh Acres after his vehicle slammed into a ditch.

Fort Myers police officers began chasing the vehicle the night before, but when they lost sight of it, they asked area agencies to be on the look out. The vehicle wasn't being chased at the time of the crash.

Initial estimates show the vehicle was driving 110 to 120 mph, according to the Florida Highway Patrol. Responders say the driver was seen walking in circles after the crash when deputies arrived.

EMS personnel quickly loaded him onto a stretcher and took him to an area hospital, where he is in serious condition

Troopers say that at one point the Mustang flew 150 feet in the air before the engine fell out. It is unclear why police were chasing the vehicle.

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

the cockpit of the car looks to have held pretty well.

Comment

Guy did a real good job!

Comment

Crumble zones.

Comment

It will buff out.
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

150 feet in the air? Really? This statue is only 98ft tall. 124 with the pedestal.

Sent from my C6916 using Tapatalk
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

Maybe 150 feet in distance not height? Still I think that's a bit far unless he was driving a 69 charger!
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Nic Cage must have launched it off a flatbed.

Comment

Nothing new.

When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Trunk emblem and third brake light are salvageable......

Comment

Working...
                    X