Boat question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 93coupett View Post
    The reason I bought the Ronix knockoff is because I want to knock it off since I am already in the plastics manufacturing biz. Bascially make the same plastic wedge, but with suction cups for easy installation and removal instead of the cheap velcro. My target retail price would be about $179. Need to meet with my manufacturer next week to discuss.
    Put me down for one if you get them in production, but you might be a little late to the party.. Every time I scroll facebook a new knock off is popping up on my news feed.

Swell
    Wakesurf Edge
    Surftabs
    Wake Surf Tabs
    Wakeshaper
    Wake Surf Shaper
    ... and another 20 or so Mission and Ronix knockoffs.

It's crazy how popular they are getting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Put me down for one if you get them in production, but you might be a little late to the party.. Every time I scroll facebook a new knock off is popping up on my news feed.

Swell
      Wakesurf Edge
      Surftabs
      Wake Surf Tabs
      Wakeshaper
      Wake Surf Shaper
      ... and another 20 or so Mission and Ronix knockoffs.

It's crazy how popular they are getting.

Will do. Still trying to figure out how to integrate the suction cups with the wedge design. In the end hopefully it will be nice enough and give the dealers a big enough markup that they'll carry it.
      www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

• I found one on Craigslist locally from someone that made there own then upgraded to a boat with a gate. They probably had $30-40 in it and sold to me for a $100. Works great so I'm not complaining. My boat in no way, shape, form or fashion is a surf boat since it's a direct drive but with the shaper it makes the wave good enough to have a little fun.

Comment

Working...
        X