X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      Pics? Love those
      sorry for the crap quality, I have a reproduction stars and stripes decal kit for it, original owner removed the stars.

GOING BACK TO THIS SOON

Last edited by Pro88LX; 10-14-2016, 05:31 PM.

Comment

• Fuck yes!

Comment

• *like*

Comment

• I'm curious to hear more about what you guys with boats are running for audio setups.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              I'm curious to hear more about what you guys with boats are running for audio setups.
              Westounds for interior and tower, two Audison amps, Hertz sub here
              www.cowlgaugeconcepts.com and on Facebook

Comment

• JL amps and sub
                Alpine in- boat Mid and highs.
                Nothing on the tower yet.

Comment

• My old boat setup was stupid basic but worked well.

Stock kicker in boat speakers.

6 mb quart tower speakers 2 tweets 4 mids.

One diamond audio 10 sub. I forget the model but was a bad Bitch In a custom rhino lined box under the helm, down firing.

Old school ppi amps powered everything. It would flat rock the fuck out for the $$$ I had in it.
                  Last edited by Mysticcobrakilla; 10-16-2016, 02:02 PM.

Comment

• 4 Fosgate 8" tower speakers PM282W-B , 4 6.5" Fosgate punch series Pm2652 marines in the interior, phoenix gold 10 in a ported box in the compartment in front of the helm, a pair of Phoenix gold amps, a 4 channel for the tower and a 5 channel for the interior and sub. Individual switches to kill either system. Clarion marine radio Cms2 and rear wired control Mw1.
                    Last edited by shumpertdavid; 10-16-2016, 03:41 PM.

Comment

• Thanks for the replies.
                      I have kicker in boat speakers, kicker Solo-baric L7 sub, 4 kicker 6.5 towers, and a wetsounds Pro485.
                      It sounds good, but I hate the placement of the 485, and I would prefer to just run 4 towers and be done.
                      My initial thought is to sell the current tower setup and run the Wetsounds Rev10's, but I wanted to see what other setups people are running.

Comment

• Rev 10s get crazy loud with some power to them but they are massive speakers.

I don't want a ton of weight on my tower because I park my boat in my barn after every weekend we use it and that requires me to fold the tower down which I generally do by myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
                          Fuck yes!
                          Should be a fun boat when it's done. Mechanically perfect. Newer motor and interior just needs a little cosmetic work outside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treybiz View Post
                            Rev 10s get crazy loud with some power to them but they are massive speakers.

I don't want a ton of weight on my tower because I park my boat in my barn after every weekend we use it and that requires me to fold the tower down which I generally do by myself.
                            Fortunately my storage is tall enough to accommodate the tower being up, so weight isn't a concern. I've also thought about swapping everything out for a pair of 10's for now, but that feels kind of half assed.
                            I need to add another amp either way.

Comment

• I believe in the keep it simple and basic theory of boats. I have a 2008 maxum 1800. Its 17' with a 3l i/o mercruiser. Its a ton of fun on the lake. The tower makes wakeboarding fun. It pulls a tube great. Only thing i cant do is surf. Its so simple there isnt hardly shit that can break thats not easy to fix. And it was fairly cheap so i dont feel bad only using it 4 times a year. Had it 3 years, so far just put gas in it, treat it nice, and keep battery charged and no problems. Onlly thing i wish it did have is a rear deck over the motor.

Comment

• you can always buy a pre made fiberglass deck for the back but they are pricey.

Comment

Working...
                                X