Clear All

Call in sick, decision made.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      pics of bug?

god bless.
      no pics of bug.

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

no pics of bug.

god bless.
        Sorry, I know I have some at home, but don't think I have anywhere else. I'll keep looking

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Chapman View Post
          Sorry, I know I have some at home, but don't think I have anywhere else. I'll keep looking
          cool, i have a thing for old vw's. i want another one to work on, but have no place to store it.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

cool, i have a thing for old vw's. i want another one to work on, but have no place to store it.

god bless.
            get rid of one of your other 50 toys or dolls

Comment

Assuming it is actually bad out, then your best choices haven't even been listed yet. Either rent a car or call a cab. No sense in crashing your own cars if you don't have to.
              When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

The bug.
                I had one for years and that thing would go anywhere. Drove it many times in the snow and ice and never had a problem. Actually pretty fun if get going and yank on the Ebrake.
                Hell the damn Germans had no problem driving them bastards everywhere during the winter over there.

Comment

You guys are hooked on the bullshit the media is feeding you, Nick your van will be fine, I would drive it since it will be the most comfortable thing. I know that truck probably does get a little squirrly on the ass end in the rain. My experience with vans and bad weather have always had a positive outcome! No worries though, since we DO live in TEXAS and the weather is never bad. The 2 years I spent in North Carolina for school...now that weather sucked. Most snow I ever saw up there was probably a few feet.
                  Wanna see my care face???

Comment

I just wanted to come into this thread and yell "Cummins 4X4 diesel power!!111"
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                    Originally posted by racrguy
                    Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                      I just wanted to come into this thread and yell "Cummins 4X4 diesel power!!111"

Comment

Traction good, heater and defroster, not so much.

Comment

Bugs are bad ass in the snow. Especially on ice with studded 165 r 15s haha.

Like stated kick ass in ice/snow, the heaters are good down to the mid 30's if the tubes are good. At least 356 porsches are.

Comment

It is a beautiful bug-the roof rack he put on it makes it the tits!

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                            Assuming it is actually bad out, then your best choices haven't even been listed yet. Either rent a car or call a cab. No sense in crashing your own cars if you don't have to.
                            Best idea so far!
                            Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                            Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                            Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                            You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

just went to go to work and as Im having to shovel sleet and snow out from under the garage door to pry it open Im thinking "theres no way Id trust an old vw in this shit lol" good luck today everybody its gonna be sketchy.
                              -Blaine

Comment

Well I'm certainly glad I didn't listen to all that media bullshit they were trying to feed me lol!
                                Over an inch of solid sleet when I left my house in Grapevine this morning. Bunch of slush in Dallas. The bug did amazing! 40-45 all the way to work, didn't slip or slide once. Awesome car for the ice! Although you have to be going over 50-60 to really feel the heater, so I dressed warm for the ride, gloves and all!

The bad, passenger side windshield wiper fell off going down the road, so I had to just take it completely off. Drove with only the drivers side. Other than that, the drive wasn't that bad at all!

Comment

Working...
                                X