oak point park in plano

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oak point park in plano

i was walking there night before last and came across three young copperheads crossing the concrete path. i made two of them hurry across, however the third was not really feeling like being rushed. i left it be.

just a heads up for i did not even notice till my woman pointed the first one out.

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    i was walking there night before last and came across three young copperheads crossing the concrete path. i made two of them hurry across, however the third was not really feeling like being rushed. i left it be.

just a heads up for i did not even notice till my woman pointed the first one out.
    It's definitely that time for them. I ran across 2 of them at Northshore in Grapevine this morning. Both were out baking in the sun.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
    He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
    Originally posted by Denny
    What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
    FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

I was baling hay last night...One got caught up in the baler...Neither of us were happy.He's dead now

Comment

Fuck snakes, fuck Oak Point Park and for sure FUCK THE PLANO POLICE DEPT.!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I saw a baby one when I was longboarding there last week - near the pond on the northeast side of the park.
          An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Working...
          X