Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
    Tacos?
    Lol, nope. Different one I've dicked off and on over the years. She still thinks "I'm the one".
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      what if the one your with you wish would run away? thread?
      a nice burlap sack could win her back
      you talk down to me kind of like my ol lady. You seem like a cool dude, want to hang out sometime?

As for my ol lady, shes in the livingroom watching the tv show hannibal, Im thinking about taking my pillow in the other room and suffocating her ass.
      Lmfao!

A+

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
        PREACH!!

I can't say I ever had one that got away, but there are a couple that I'd have dated but things never really materialized, I guess I'll just keep being awesome. Lol
        You have plenty of time to find the right dude before gay marriage is legal in Texas.

Comment

Bwahahahah!

Comment

With most of them, I look back and thank my lucky stars that I got out of that shit. There are a few that I regret the way I treated them, and/or regret how things ended, but ultimately, I'm glad they did. The one I have now is the best, for sure. And heck, I have lots of killer memories.

Comment

$10 says Mayfield and mikec end up trying to impregnate each other.

Comment

Haha.

"You don't know what you've got, 'til it's gone." - Cinderella

"I want what all men want. More." - Achilles portrayed by Brad Pitt

I think that we all have different mentalities at whatever time. You said she was in eight grade? Maybe that bitch is fucking psychotic now? You always think about who they were at that time...which is kinda weird since she was in 8th grade at the time, perv.

In all honesty though, the one that got away was never an 8th grader (I hope there's a sign in your front lawn). There are plenty of women out there and most of them know what's better for us than we do. Ironically, we can support them better than they can support theirselves. It's an unspoken agreement.

Find a girl that will let you be a retard to an extent...that extent being not letting you get embarrassingly drunk, or spend all of your hard-earned money on shit you don't need. That being said, if she wants you to spend all of that hard-earned money on shit that she doesn't need, she's probably not for you...and is also probably fucking at least one other guy.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                  they are exes for a reason.

Best reply in this thread, but Buzzo's are hilarious.

There are several I wouldn't mind nailing again if I were single, but none of them "got away".
                  Originally posted by BradM
                  But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I don't know about "got away" as in I would have married, but I can think of a few that I coulda/shoulda made the effort to nail when I had the chance, but I was either too beta or just not taking the hints.

Ever have one of those moments where you are thinking about one of those girls you never did anything with and realize just now she was throwing you all the signs?

I have literally thought of a time several years later and thought. "Sonofabitch! She wanted my dick! What was I thinking?!"

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post

There are several I wouldn't mind nailing again if I were single, but none of them "got away".
                      This. Although I am single.
                      Originally posted by lincolnboy
                      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

None got farther than the back yard.. Anyways had a six year run that coulda went on. My bad on that. I have acknowledged and moved on long time ago. This topic fits the phrase posted elsewhere "May the bridges you burn, light the way ahead" rather well.

Comment

Life is like a race car. Sometimes it goes great. Sometimes you need to make changes. And there is reason they don't have mirrors. If you are looking back, you aren't going forward.

Comment

Working...
                          X