The one that got away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trblshooter View Post
    Come on man...i read your shit in one of the "my wife's leaving" threads. Does it suck being single... sometimes. But it beats the hell out of living in misery. You need a hug bro and possibly a shot of testosterone lol.
    you talk down to me kind of like my ol lady. You seem like a cool dude, want to hang out sometime?

As for my ol lady, shes in the livingroom watching the tv show hannibal, Im thinking about taking my pillow in the other room and suffocating her ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
      As for my ol lady, shes in the livingroom watching SOMETHING on HGTV, Im thinking about taking my pillow in the other room and suffocating her ass.
      My ninja! QFT!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
        you talk down to me kind of like my ol lady. You seem like a cool dude, want to hang out sometime?

As for my ol lady, shes in the livingroom watching the tv show hannibal, Im thinking about taking my pillow in the other room and suffocating her ass.
        I keep a cache of chicken wire specifically for situations like these... kidding (not really I get paid in grapefruit).
        The richest man in Babylon

Comment

I had one. She was the girl I was dating while I was stationed in Germany. That was the coolest chic ever. Raced Karts and owned a bar. She could drive and drink with the best of them.

Comment

I have two.
            Ones in Houston, ones in Colorado.
            DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Aside from circumstances just not being right, I'd say that there is one. I dated her on and off for about a year when I was in Jacksonville, FL. She was really a great girl, and we got along well. I even liked her two sons. My deployment schedule was just insane though, and we fell out of touch. I often think that we could have gone the distance.
              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                I had a lot of ones that got away until I met my wife...
                This. I know how lucky I am.

Originally posted by turboford View Post
                I had one. She was the girl I was dating while I was stationed in Germany. That was the coolest chic ever. Raced Karts and owned a bar. She could drive and drink with the best of them.
                You F'd up. You should be speaking German right now.

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                Aside from circumstances just not being right, I'd say that there is one. I dated her on and off for about a year when I was in Jacksonville, FL. She was really a great girl, and we got along well. I even liked her two sons.
                Full stop. If you were a day younger than 40 at the time, you had to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea that don't have 2 of somebody else's kids.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post

Full stop. If you were a day younger than 40 at the time, you had to move on. Plenty of fish in the sea that don't have 2 of somebody else's kids.
                  PREACH!!

I can't say I ever had one that got away, but there are a couple that I'd have dated but things never really materialized, I guess I'll just keep being awesome. Lol

Comment

I've got one, maybe two, possibly three.

It happens. Those forks in the road make life interesting. I think of one every now and again, she just pops in and says hello in my mind,oddest of times.

Comment

I have exactly zero regrets about the girls in my past. I gave them an honest effort, so if things didn't work out, it wasn't meant to be. It's easy to want to go back to what's comfortable or familiar, but it just isn't worth it.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

they are exes for a reason. fuck them.

regret what you have done and you you regret the person you have become.

Comment

Originally posted by YALE View Post
                          It's easy to want to go back to what's comfortable or familiar, but it just isn't worth it.
                          I'm still trying to grasp this concept.

Comment

Never had the one that got away, at least not yet. Although I did get away from one....and back...and away....and back....and finally away. I could go back but it isn't worth the headache, bitch is crazy.
                            Originally posted by talisman
                            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                            Originally posted by AdamLX
                            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                            Because fuck you, that's why
                            Originally posted by 80coupe
                            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                            Originally posted by Rick Modena
                            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                            Originally posted by Jester
                            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              Never had the one that got away, at least not yet. Although I did get away from one....and back...and away....and back....and finally away. I could go back but it isn't worth the headache, bitch is crazy.
                              Tacos?

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                                regret what you have done and you regret the person you have become.
                                Trudat...

Comment

Working...
                                X